"they seem cool, don't ya think?" she laughs as she looks over and sees that appa and katara have braids and aang has a flower crown on his head.

sokka narrows his eyes, "they-"

"i want one!" she quickly ran over and one of the nomads handed her a crown. she thanked him and ran back over to sokka, smiling at him.

"you like?"

he smiles, seeing how pretty she looked with the crown on, "they seem fishy. i would rather drown in this lake then travel with them."

senna slaps sokkas arm, "hey! be nice, don't be rude! they're cool people, sokka. just wanting to have a little fun and stuff. we haven't had a day where we just had fun and weren't running from zuko, have we?"

zuko....a part of her heart broke at the last memory she had of him. they fought. that was the first time she's ever fought him.

"ow! kidding!" sokka groaned as he rubbed the arm senna had just slapped making her roll her eyes, "you're a baby."

sokka then got a good look at senna and noticed she was wearing a blue bathing suit top and a short skirt, nothing else. and her hair was also down. he blushed as he looked away.

but his eyes fell on her scar that was showing on full display. he pulled her into him, blocking it, "woah." she laughed, confused, "don't want the nomads seeing me?"

"you're showing your scar.....thought you didn't want them seeing it."

senna shrugged and looked back at her friends, "i told them it was a training accident which is true."

sokka frowned. he knew that was the real reason but he wishes she would just tell them the truth. why does she lie? is she scared about what they would think of her? sokka was pulled out of his thoughts when senna kissed him. he rested his hands on her bare waist, deepening the kiss.

but frowned again when she pulled away.

"i'll tell them everything, eventually. but for now i want us to be happy and to go have some fun with the nomads." she said then dragged sokka over to the rest of the group.

"hey, sokka, hey, senna. you should really hear these stories. these guys have been everywhere!"

"not everywhere! but where we haven't been ever heard about through stories as songs." said chong. senna had to say, she really liked this chong guys energy.

"they said they'll take us to see a giant night crawler!"

"on the way, there's a waterfall that creates a never ending rainbow!"

sokka raises an eyebrow, "look fellas, i hate to be the wet blanket here, but since kataras busy and sanny isn't good with the whole leader thing-"

"woah, woah, woah!" senna interrupted the boy, "since when was i a bad leader?"

sokka looks at his girlfriend with a 'please just follow along' look. senna sighed and lets the boy continue.

"i guess it's up to me. we need to get to omashu. no side tracks, no worms, and definitely no rainbows!" he then crosses his arms to appear more serious which doesn't help.