CH. 13 Too Much Jealousy

You and Mirabel were hanging out in the cobblestone courtyard, sitting on the ground to enjoying the tender sunlight kiss while practicing to weave a handkerchief that Dolores had taught you in a higher level technique last week.

Because Camilo was busy helping out the Jiménezs at this moment for rebuilding their house since they decided to make their residence bigger and more decent. It has been three days since their place was under construction. Although the first day was boring without his usual companion, and Dolores lent your Romeo and Juliet away, Mirabel and Tio Bruno had asked you to join in their mouse performance preparations the next day, which you were very grateful for it.

Dolores and Isabela kept you in the company by wrapping flowers and going for a walk in town whenever they were free; hence, you weren't bored anymore. You had a lot of agendas to do with your sisters and Tio.

Still, it didn't mean that you and Camilo hadn't talked at all, but times were always short and limited for expediting his tasks, so you eventually could have a simple sweet talk before bed, urging him to go to bed early for the visible tiredness on his face.

Then, on the fifth day, Camilo came to you after breakfast.

''(Y/N), my tasks are done. We can go on a date later.'' declared Camilo, mouth widening into a grin. ''First, let's go to Senor Gómez's for chocolate con queso, then we can go pranking on the younger kids. Oh! Let's stargaze tonight; I miss you so much; I'm sorry I couldn't hang out with you for the past four days.''

You gave him a sad smile, ''That's great to hear you can finally rest, but...I have some plans with Isabela and your sister in a short while. We're going to see what she can grow besides flowers and tropical plants, and Dolores is about to teach me how to weave socks!''

The big toothy smile on Camilo's face flickered, ''Okay...then I'll just...go to my room and rest.''

''Sure, see you later, handsome.''

-

After dinner, Camilo went to you in total high spirits, ''Can we go stargazing after a shower?''

Your jaw slightly dropped and eyeing him apologetically, ''Sorry, Camilo. Tio Bruno and Mirabel have already asked me to help them with the script for the rat performance; I might need to go to Tio Bruno's tower in about ten minutes after I bathe.''

Camilo let out an annoying grunt as he hugged you tightly, head nuzzling in the crook of your neck, mumbling, ''You are so busy.''

''Not as busy as you were for the past few days.'' You chuckled, gently touching his bushy hair. ''Or would you care to join us? I believe they would be happy with you around.''

''Ha-ha, very funny. And no, the rats in his room are just so not hygienic,'' replied Camilo, still not letting you go, hugging your figure more firmly.

''Maybe we can catch up tomorrow if no one asks me to do something.''

''If they do, I'll curse them myself.'' He said, muttering in your hair. ''Stay like this a little longer, please.''

You couldn't help but smile at his regular clingy sessions, ''Looks like I have no choice but to agree.''

-

You went to bed directly after writing and plotting the plays for about three hours for Tio Bruno's rats. You hoped Camilo would understand your actions and expected no one would ask you for help so you could hang out with him the next day.

However, this was not how fate played.

Abuela suggested Tio Bruno help the villagers later that night with his seer power in the town square, much like free service to prevent bad things from happening.