Charmaine fell on her butt and looked up as Train walked in the room, his gun still trained on Knight.

Knight kept repeating his wife’s name as he felt her wrist, chest, and head. He tried doing CPR on her chest. “Sherry! Sherry! Please!”

Knight started crying and then laid his head on Mrs. Knight’s chest. He cried and prayed for three minutes then lifted his head. His face was of pure hatred.

Charmaine got up off the floor. Train didn’t say anything just keep his weapon pointed at Knight.

Knight rose up from the floor like a zombie. He looked like all the energy was drained from his body.

Knight turned slowly and faced Train.

“You killed her,” Knight almost said like a whisper.

“I didn’t mean to,” Charmaine said as a tear dropped down her eye. “It was an accident!”

“You’re a murderer,” the words came out of Knight’s mouth but he looked spaced out like he wasn’t talking at all.

Train remained silent.

Knight stepped forward and Train raised his gun higher.

“Nigger, I hope you kill me dead,” Knight said. “Because after today, your death is the only way my soul will ever rest. So you better shoot me dead and kill me twice.”

“It was an accident,” Charmaine repeated again. Tears poured from her eyes like rain drops.

“Get out of here,” Train finally said.

“No, you got her to be what you wanted her to be,” Knight said. “How about you let her shoot me?”

“Charmaine, get out of here!” Train said.

Charmaine just stood in that one spot crying hysterically.

“No, killer, finish the job,” Knight said.

“I’m sorry,” Charmaine kept shaking her head crying. “It was an accident. I…I…”

“They planned all that evidence on you,” Knight said. “They wanted you in a cell. You don’t deserve that. That’s mercy. You hear me, Darren Rufus Bishop. I should have done more than peed on your car. If I knew what kind of piece of shit nigger you were, I would have shot you dead in the face myself and planted a gun on you.”

Charmaine was still standing, rocking and crying.

“Today, I have no other purpose than to make sure you die in pain,” Knight threatened. “You killed the only thing I had left. So you better end me now too. Because I swear as long as I have an inch of breath left, I will hunt you and that piece of shit brother down and make you everything or anyone you ever love, burns.”

Knight started taking off his clothes. “Kill me now! Kill me now!”

Train grabbed Charmaine’s arm and moved her towards the bedroom door. Train still had the gun pointed at the center of Knight’s chest.

Knight continued to strip. “We already made sure you get life for those cops you kill. Death penalty is imminent. You basically got a kill free card. That’s nothing you can do now that will matter. You already going down.

Charmaine looked at Knight then at Train. “I didn’t mean to kill her.”

“Yes, you did, sweetheart,” Knight said then winked. “You’re a coldhearted killer just like the man standing next to you.”

“Shut up,” Train said.

“Or what?” Knight asked. “You don’t scare me. I have nothing.”