The Art Project(Chap.7)🍋

Disclaimer: This is all lemon. Please go away if you don't like it.

A/N: POV: you don't check Wattpad for a day and now you have 700 reads on your story like WTF GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!🥳 Sorry that I didn't post this on Friday I was busy. I was gonna write but then I had to go to a hockey game haha. I'm dedicating this chapter to the person who told me to write this as quick as I could so you guys wouldn't have to suffer. Also side note I just read the lime from chapter 2 again and DAMN I don't think I can top that. One more thing, as a dear idol of mine would say, y/n is young, dumb, and full of cum. I rest my case.

(Edited (9 months later))

Your POV:

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!" I could barely finish my sentence. All I could hear was the crashing of Drakens sketch book, pencils falling to the floor, and his lips pressed against mine. Was I dreaming? No,

this

was very real.

He grabbed onto my chin. A few seconds passed until our lips parted. Draken looked deep into my eyes with that stupid smirk plastered across his face. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him into another kiss. This time I opened my mouth, inviting him to come explore. With no hesitation he stuck his tongue inside of my mouth and started stirring it around on the inside. I gave up my everything to him, for this moment, I was all his. Draken started getting on the bed backing me up until I reached the wall. He broke the kiss once more. He sat me on his lap while started biting and sucking all over my body. I let out small moans every time he choose a new spot to ravish with his mouth. I leaned my head up against the wall. My moans got louder the deeper his love bites became. He started leaving marks all over my body. He pulled his mouth away from me and went in for another long heated kiss. While every suck and bite became more desperate than the last. I pulled out his ponytail holder that imprisoned his long blonde hair. I put it around my wrist while his locks fell to either side of his neck. His eyes opened wide as his eyes became like daggers filled with sweet poison. I started to feel his cock rubbing up against my thigh. I put my hand on his chest and dragged it all the way down. God I love his abs. I ran my finger down his v- line and his hips. Damn I wish I had a body like this. Draken pulled me down so that he was now pinning me onto the bed. Our kiss broke as we stared at each other with lust in our eyes.

"You got a lot of balls turning me into a hot mess like this." He let out a small chuckle and licked his lips while he leaned into my ear.

"Can you handle the consequences?" He whispered into my ear. His words almost made me cum, but they didn't because I have self control, somewhat. He looked me in the eye again and smirked.

"I don't know sir are you big enough to handle me?" I looked him up and down. Big was an understatement, I was afraid for my insides. Draken grabbed something from his bedside table. Yep, it was a condom. (Your welcome Maya #spokenlikeatruevirgin)

"First time?" He said, ripping it open with his teeth. Uhhh how am I supposed to respond to that? Do I wanna sound cool and say I'm not a virgin? I should probably so that caus-

"Yeah, haha." You idiot.

"First time for everything I guess." He said, taking off his underwear revealing his massive cock. I couldn't stop looking at it. Like damn you could make a lot of money with that thing. I didn't even realized he already had his condom on.

"You ready?"

"Yeah yeah make me scream already-" I covered my mouth with my hand. Did I really just say that? Fuck I was too mesmerized by his dick. With no hesitation all of him went inside of me. I moaned loudly as he went deeper and deeper inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabbed onto my hips.

"Fuck your tight." He groaned as his fingers dug into my sides. Thrusts and moans echoed throughout the dark room. They had the sunlight to sketch but the darkness was for their desires. The bed creaked every time he rammed into me. Sweat stuck his hair into his shoulders while some strands hung in his face. I looked at Draken's face as he pushed himself deep inside me. His mouth hung open as he breathed heavily. He caught me staring and decided to invite himself onto my collar bone. He started kissing and sucking all down my body. He left his mark all over me, not that I'm complaining. His fingers dug deeper into me insuring that he was leaving his mark there as well. Draken started trusting faster and faster with no signs of slowing down soon. Wow, he really did make me scream. He grabbed my cock which resulted in a stagger in my breathing. He started pumping it with his free hand as he continued to shove his cock into me. He lifted his mouth off of me once more and smirked as he look down at me covered in sweat. He had saliva dripping from his mouth. I took advantage on this and went in for another kiss. Draken thrusted inside me a few more times until we both cummed. I could feel the warmth of his cum fill my insides as I released onto Drakens hand. We both tried to catch our breath while he licked the cum off his fingers. My body twitched as he was still inside of me. I blushed as I watched him lick me off of his fingers. Eventually he pulled himself out of me slowly leading me to let out a small moan once more. I could feel his eyes on me as he looked at my frail body presented before him. He looked at my body once more causing myself to shudder beneath him. Draken took off his condom and threw it onto the floor next to them. I looked at his member once more and I noticed something.

"Draken."

"Yeah?"

"How did you get that scar on your side?"

"Oh this? I got stabbed back when I was with Toman."

"Oh. Sorry for bringing it up."

"Nah, it's cool." He laid down next to me. And eventually we fell asleep in each others embrace.

A/N: There you guys go over 1000 words of smut for all y'all horny asses. Just kidding I love you guys. <3 I have no idea when the next chapter will be posted but you know me.