Royally Fucked(Chap. 2)🍋

Disclaimer: This chapter is going to start of with Lime almost Lemon content 

(Edited)

You moan as Mr. Ryuguji pushes your weak, pale, body up against the wall. You threw your head back while he searched every crevice of your mouth with his tongue. He used his pelvis to hold you up while he tore your shirt off and threw it on the floor. He stopped the kiss while a string of saliva connected your mouths together. He threw you on the bed  and proceeded to take off his own shirt and threw it right next to yours. Mr. Ryuguji pinned you down into the bed by your wrists. As his knees dug into your thighs you felt yourself getting hard just by his touch. He started biting and sucking on your neck, leaving his marks all over your body. Loud moans escaped your mouth while Mr. Ryuguji trailed his hands all over your body. He made it to the hem of your pants and stuck his hand inside. He started pumping your cock slowly. Mr. Ryuguji name was the only one that left your lips in this moment. Your sound muffled when Mr. Ryuguji stuck his tongue back in your mouth. You put your free hand on the back of Mr.Ryuguji's neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. 

"Alright I'll stop the teasing." He pulled off your pants and licked two of his fingers. With no hesitation he stuck his fingers inside of you and started trusting them in and out. You had never felt this feeling before. Mr. Ryuguji let your other hand free so you placed both your hands on his back. The pleasure your felt with Mr.Ryuguji's fingers inside you almost made you cum but before that could happen he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He leaned over and grabbed a condom out of his bedside table. He ripped it open with his teeth and proceed to put it on his member. He placed himself  in front of your entrance. You felt a large th- 

"Ahhhhhh!" I woke up to my 6:30am alarm to start my morning and on top of that I have a sex dream about him. Ughhhhhhh! Thats fucked up. You grab your phone and turn off your alarm. You received a text from Takamichi:

"Hey bro! Do you wanna walk to school together?"

"Sure but aren't you still sick?" 

"Only a little but I wanna meet this teacher you were talking about." 

"You know about that.... 

n Uhhhhhh

I kinda 

Had a sex dream about him...."

"Whatttttttttt! Bro okay I'm on my way. See you in 5." 

I was kinda embarrassed to tell him that. But he's my best friend and were both gay so we feel for each other. I got dressed and made breakfast. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door, it was Takamichi. I grabbed my things and headed out the door. We walked down the stairs and headed to school. Takamichi didn't have a car and I didn't live too far away from school. Once and awhile we would walk together to school. 

"So your serious about that who sex dream thing huh." I looked at Takamichi and my face started turning red.

"I guess it is true. You face always got beat red when you told the truth about this kind of stuff." Takamichi chuckled.

"Shut up and don't tell anyone okay?"

"Don't worry bro I won't I'm happy for you."

We arrived at school and a somewhat normal day took place. I ate lunch with Takamichi and his friend, Chifuyu. He didn't bring up my dream which was helpful for me because I wouldn't have to explain myself. They only people who know that Takamichi and I are gay are the two of us. One more year in hiding wooo! Then it was time to go to the class were I would make the best worst decisions ever, art. When I walked in with Takamichi Mr. Ryuguji was sitting on his desk, elbows on his knees. When I sat down in the desk in front of him his attention was brought to me. 

"Hey Hey Hey Y/N. So I've been thinking of a nickname for you. Im thinking Mizuchi how bout it?" This was stange, he's acting completely different from yesterday. 

"Sure, I guess." 

"Ok cool." I had no idea what it meant but it sounded cool. I was containing my urge to make out with his every since my dream last night. The bell rang and class started. Everyone went around the room introducing themselves and telling the class a lit bit about them. No one really cared about this because everyone knew every little crummy detail about the next guy. After all the students introduced themselves Mr. Ryuguji chimed in and introduced himself.

"As you all know my name is Mr. Ryuguji, i'm a former delinquent as you can tell." He pointed to his dragon tattoo on the side of his head. I mean it only makes sense he's a former delinquent. 

"I was the vice captain of Toman alongside the captain, Mikey." The whole class was shocked, everyone new Toman as the strongest gang in Tokyo. That is until they disbanded. I think Mr. Ryuguji went up in cool points after that. He went over some more rules and I kept waking myself up because I kept falling asleep. 

"As you all know I saw Mizuchi after class yesterday for sleeping so," Mr. Ryuguji stood right in front of my desk. He brought his face to mine only centimeters away from touching.

"So it better not happen again." I felt his hot breath in my face and the smell of his cologne was seeping into my nose, he smelt like sandalwood and white musk. I saw all of him up close and personal. I started to feel something pushing against the inside my pants. Fuck I'm hard! I sat through the rest of the class trying to calm myself down. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave including myself. Mr. Ryuguji sat on his desk with one knee bent. 

"Hey Mizuchi!" I turned around to Mr.Ryuguji sitting on his desk.

"What is it?"

"Bye." He smirked and looked me up and down. He said it in a smooth, sexy tone of voice like is he trying to make me harder?!?! 

"Bye." I ran my ass out of that classroom all the way to the front of the school. I forgot that I didn't bring my car with me today since I walked with Takamichi. Ughhh why today of all days. I got home still hard and went into my apartment. I closed the door behind me, laid down on the couch, I stuck my hand in my pants, and I thought about, him.