Chapter 12

NICO's P.O.V
Will and I were walking to class. "So is Leo your boyfriend?" Will suddenly asks.

"Yes." I say quickly say.

"Cool" he says casually. We made a right turn and entered the class.

"Okay class. Take a seat" the teacher started. Once everyone was settled she started again."we will be having a school play about Greek Gods. Cause I hear that's what most of you are learning about in history. But it's an after school thing so you don't have to do it"She smiled. She handed out flyers. "Of course I'll give out extra credit." She came to my desk."and some people can use the extra credit..." She looked at me and walked away. I slide down my seat trying to disappear. Will,who was sitting next to me, looked at me.

"You struggling in this class?"

"Well duh. English isn't so easy. I didn't exactly grow up talking English." I looked down. Me and Bianca darted to talk to English when we came to America after our mother died.

"Oh really? What language did you speak then?"

"Italian" I say with no emotion. I sighed and looked at the flyer. The rest of the class was boring so I just drew on my notebook.

TIME SKIP

Leo came up from behind me and hugged me then kissed my cheek." Hey there Neeks"

"Hey,babe" I kissed his cheek. We walked to the "Leo"table and sat down. Will following us. "Hey everybody. Uh this is Will S-Solace." Everyone said hey and Percy and Will high fived.

"So Nico are you gonna audition for the play?" Will asked me. I looked up at him. Then at Leo. The back at Will. Then back to my food.

"Only if he does" I pointed at Leo with my thumb.

"Audition for what?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"A play about the Greek gods." Will said."I wanna go audition for Apollo!"

"Ooo! I'll do it! I'll audition for... How do you say his name again? Nico what's the fire God name?"

"Hephaestus" I know all of this. Mythomagic has taught me well.

"I WILL BE HEPHAESTUS"Leo stood up and so did Will."Come on Neeks! You'll be Hades." He grabbed the door and the three of us went out the door,with everyone staring at us.

"Sorry go back to your food and making out!" I yelled as Leo dragged me out.