Chapter 121

*6 months later*

There were only a couple of weeks to go until you and Connor got married. You'd had your bachelorette party, and Connor had had his bachelor party.

Things had been going well for the last few months. You'd all been doing well at work, Wanda was enjoying being with her new family, and Connor loved her to pieces. You'd been seeing North for therapy for a few months, and it had really been helping you cope with anything that came up. Nines had been back working for the DPD, and he and Gavin's relationship was going strong. Eva was really liking having Gavin around.

You were at the DPD, trying to go through case files, but were having trouble focusing. You sighed and put your head in your hands. Connor frowned and came over to you.

"What's up sweetheart?" He asked.

"I don't feel good" you whined. "Really? In what way?"

"I don't even know. I kinda feel like I haven't slept for a week" you mumbled. Connor rubbed your back. "You want me to take you home honey? It's almost the weekend and there's nothing going on" Connor said. You sighed. "I don't, but I can't even make sense of these fucking words right now".

"You wanted to go dress shopping tonight baby. If you sleep for a while you might feel better in time".

"Mm, I guess that's true. Will you call me back if you need me?" You asked Connor. "No, I'm coming with you. I need to keep an eye on you".

"Aw, Con I'm fine, I just need to sleep. You can stay here" you smiled. "No baby. Come on" he said, gently pulling you up from your seat. You sighed and gave in to him.

"Leave the dogs here if you want kid, I got 'em" Hank said. "Thanks Pops".

"No problem, go get yourself better. I'll check in on you later". You smiled and grabbed your stuff, then headed out to the car. Connor drove you home and parked the car up. He opened the front door for you and let you in the house, then took you upstairs. He helped you get changed into your pyjamas and then got changed himself. You both got into your bed and you laid down on his chest.

"There's nothing coming up when I scan you baby. How do you actually feel?" Connor asked you. "Well I guess that's good. I just feel tired, but like so tired I can barely see straight" you mumbled. Connor thought for a moment.

"Maybe it's because you had your IUS removed? Could be the hormones making you feel bad" Connor suggested. "You might be right actually. It might be my first PMS since having it removed. You think?"

"It probably is that angel, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I'll keep scanning you okay?"

"Okay. Thanks baby". Connor pulled you closer and made sure you were comfy, tucking you in to the covers. He turned the TV on and put the volume down a little.

"You want me to put a movie on?" Connor whispered, gently playing with your hair. "Mmhm" you mumbled. You were on the verge of passing out.

*A couple of hours later*

"Honey?" Connor said. "Mmmm..." you mumbled sleepily.

"You wanna go dress shopping today? Or do you need to sleep still?"

"...Sleep" you murmured. "Okay baby". Connor kissed your forehead and you went straight back to sleep.

*The next morning*

You slowly woke up, wondering where the hell you were. That's the last time I nap for that long.

"Morning baby" Connor whispered. "Morning honey. What time is it?" You mumbled, slowly opening your eyes.