27. Nice to see you again

Start from the beginning

Silence became loud as she gasped for air as she stared down at him with her eyes filled with lust as were his. A few strands of her hair were in her face and she didn't do anything to move it. He didn't either because he loved it.

As his eyes descended, he locked his eyes onto her juicy lips that were wet and moist. Waiting for him to claim them. He realized he no longer had to wait as he brutally attacked her lips and pulled his briefs down once more.

Despite knowing someone had been in the house, he managed to get two strokes in as her back slid roughly against the wall. Hearing her grunt and not moan was more powerful to him.

Yanking her hair back as he exposed her throat, he thrusted deeply inside her as his lips gravitated closer to her lips.

Just before he could capture them, they heard the door fly open and slam against the wall. Perfect timing. "Hi Sage. Goodbye Sage" Asher interrupted. Travion smirked as his head lowered against her chest.

Sage was sexually frustrated as he stopped. At first she wasn't interested in another round and now that she was, it was ruined.

"This is my house" She shot at him. Gently pushing Travion away, he pulled out from her and stood there naked with no care.

"Actually you don't have a home as this home belongs to me and my brother. You're just occupying it. Now can you put some clothes on and leave. You're a Luna anyways. You have responsibilities as I hear you're preparing for an initiation".

Initiation huh? Wonder who would want to join a pack when they can roll solo. "How did you hear about that?". Right, initiations are private. But is it really?

"Doesn't matter. Can you cover yourself please? I honestly don't want to see the sight of my brother's mate breast staring back at me". Despite saying that, the image was burned in his brain.

She has a lovely breast. Who would want to look away? Grabbing her clothes and a blanket, she wrapped it around the front of her body and exited the room with the back of her body still being exposed.

"Don't you have a mate?" Travion asked as he saw Asher's eyes peeled on the wrong thing. Now it was two things he couldn't burn from his brain. Asher looked away from Sage and glanced at Travion. Only for his jaw to clench and his eyes to avert away.

"Clothes Travion" He demanded. Now three things were burned into his brain. Sage's breasts, her ass and Travion erection. He didn't think he would even remember so vividly because it was just a second glance, but long enough for it to linger on his mind.

Not something he wanted to see at the moment.

Travion glanced down at his erection and grinned when he saw Asher looking away. He took it upon himself to pull his briefs up. Vamping back over to his clothes, he grabbed his pants and began pulling them up.

"Didn't know that was supposed to stop me from looking. After all you had sex with your brother's mate so I think looking isn't really a crime" Asher continued his conversation on the topic. This room lingered sex. He could smell hormones everywhere.

"I take it as this is another attempt to get my humanity back? Haven't seen you in a while since our last encounter. I take it as being almost drained of your life takes a while to recover from" He chuckled.

Asher sure does love scorching the earth for him and coming up with all these methods to get his humanity back. He found humor in it for a while until a few weeks ago, he just wanted to drain him dry.

And he was almost successful, but then he thought. Why kill an Alpha when he can continue to drink his blood after it replenishes? The blood of an Alpha is stronger and much tastier. A living blood bag out weights a dead one.