The hulk climbed across the jet and began clawing at it. He was ripping things off and destroying the engine.

"Get out of there man!" Sirius shouted at the screen.

"Sirius!" Marlene shouted. "Sit down."

Sirius looked down at himself. He didn't even realize he had stood up.

The agent was in a panic. His jet was going down and he was facing the wrath of the hulk. He had no choice but to pull the lever that would eject him from the aircraft. When the man was ejected from the jet, the hulk snatched him from the sky and tossed him to the side. The man finally safe away from the hulk, opened his parachute right when the jet exploded.

*****

Back with Tony and Steve...

Tony used a laser beam to cut a piece of debris in half before jumping down and using his body weight to knock it out of the way.

Steve had his hands full when a group of Loki's men made their way to where he was. They didn't notice Steve on the platform above them as one of them took a grenade and tossed at the engine that Tony was repairing. Steves eyes widened before he leapt from his section to the other, while knocking the grenade out of the way. The men made noises of shock from his sudden appearance.

Steve used the mid air explosion from the grenade as a distraction. He jumped and attacked the man that threw the grenade. As that man went down. Steve kicked another one of the men down as well. He continued to fight off the last man standing before just pushing him off the aircraft.

Steve was thrown off guard by the sudden fire coming in his direction. He looked up and saw another hostile shooting at him from the entryway. Steve picked up a piece of debris and sent it flying in the mans direction. It lodged into the wall when the man ducked around the corner. Steve took the opportunity to jump back onto his platform.

On the platform was the gun of one of the hostiles. Steve picked it up and immediately fired back at the hostile. The two men took turns shooting at each other and then taking cover.

*****

In the main control room, Fury shot another hostile that was making an attempt to get into the main control room.

"They're not getting through here, so what the hell-" Fury was interrupted by an explosion going off and the screams of his men.

"I was wondering where he went." Harry said.

Another small explosion went off in the room. Fury stood up from his crouch as he recognized the signature explosion arrows.

Clint shot another arrow, but it was more calculated than destructive. This one lodge itself into a computer server.

Fury pinpointed Clint's hiding spot and shot up at him. Clint simply evacuated the situation. He had done what he came to do.

Fury realized this when all of the computers got scrambled. Things were shutting down, including another engine. The ship couldn't be held up by one engine. The whole thing was tilting and descending from the air.

"It's Barton. He took out our systems. He's heading for the detention level. Does anybody copy." Fury called through the comms.

Natasha sat up from Kitty's hold. She looked into her eyes and gave a single nod.

Kitty searched Nat's eyes for any signs of being unsure. She refused to leave Nat alone if she wasn't okay. But there was nothing there holding her back. She hadn't completely stopped shaking, but the look in her eyes was strong and still. Nikita stood up and took a deep breath.