Introductions

Movies was their solution. Stephen was the stone.

Stephen Strange knew a way to take fragments of a timeline and turn into something tangible for others to watch. He was going to create movies of Harry's life and send it to the past where his family and their friends reside.

When that was done, he would allow the past about a week or two to process the things they had seen before he brought them forward to Harry's time. Stephen would bring his sister and her family back to his time as well. Once everyone's situated and greeted, they would watch her and the trials of being an Avenger.

Harry tried to argue that it might be good for Rose and her family to see his life too. Strange shut him down and told him that he was pulling her from a time where she had already met him. Harry had no more comments or concerns, so Stephen left in what appeared to be a sparking circle after making it clear that he would warn them to be ready.

The warning came a month later in the form of a letter that appeared out of thin air. Now Harry and his friends were waiting for Strange to return with the rest of the parties. They were all gathered in the drawing room. Harry's group consisted of his little family, Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, and Draco.

Yes, Draco Lucius Malfoy is considered apart of the group. He didn't change much. He's still spoiled, arrogant, and very much the cunning Slytherin prince, but the war took a toll on him. Everyone with the Dark Mark was looking at time in Azkaban. Draco knew he had no hope of getting out of the trial a free man, so he sought out to make amends before it. Harry sympathized with Draco after hearing everything. Harry knew all about expectations being thrown on your shoulder at such a young age. They were both forced to play the cards they had been dealt.

Imagine Draco's shock when Harry stood to vouch on his behalf. When Harry stood, so did his friends. Some were a little more hesitant than others, but it didn't matter. No one was about to argue with Harry Potter. Draco was unsurprisingly let off on probation after that. Harry didn't stop at getting Draco off. Harry had seen Draco and Narcissa through Lucius's expected sentencing. The wizarding media was ruthless, but Harry was there with them through it all.

If you ask Harry why he went to such lengths, he would tell you he was repaying his debt to Narcissa. Good excuse, right? Well, Hermione and Ginny knew better. That's just who Harry was. Always there to fight for those who can't, because he wished someone had fought for him.

In the end, Draco became like a brother to Harry. A very annoying, Stuck up, headache of a brother, but still a brother. So when Harry told his family about his little sister being alive, Draco knew he had to be there.

They were all looking for ways to lighten the mood. Harry's anxiety was visible in his face and body language. Not even Draco's teasing could make things better. In fact, Harry was so anxious that he was about to tell Draco shove his jokes where the sun don't shine.

Harry had just opened his mouth to snap when a sparking circle appeared a few feet in front of them. It was effective in making Draco stop talking. Stephen Strange stepped out of the golden circle before it shut on its own. He looked around at them for a short second before nodding in approval.

"Everyone Ready for this? I'm bringing your sister's timeline first to allow you to greet one another and then I'll grab your parents' timeline." He addressed Harry.

Harry gave a nervous smile before nodding at the older man to continue with his plans. Stephen nodded back before turning around to face the opposite of Harry. He then took his hand with an interesting ring on it and pointed outward. He took his other hand and waved it in a'circular motion until the same sparking circle he came through appeared.