Fourteen | Seduction

Start from the beginning

"You're 10 minutes late, hurry up and sit please."

Following his directions, me and Xavier sit in the chairs in front of the desk. Me to the left and him to right.

"Tonight I need you both to go on a mission. As you may know Chad Assmann, brother of Ken Assmann, decided to get involved with our world when his business went bankrupt," he says, then pausing before turning to me, "Aunesti you will play the role of a innocent girl who's friends ditched her at the club. Basically catch his attention, seduce him, and distract him from Xavier when he assassinates him"

This makes me now have a smile on my face, excited to finally go on a mission. I cant say the say for Xavier though.

"Why can't somebody else do this mission with me?"

"Sorry but not everybody is cut out to be a seductress," I cut in, looking him straight in the eye with a pissed look, my excitement now long gone.

With that I leave the room, assuming the conversation is over. I can hear talking in the office continue before I shut the door.

I couldn't care less if Xavier wants me to do this mission with him or not. I'm not going to stop my profession because he wants to go all woof woof alpha male possessive.

Once I get in my room, I plop down on my bed and whip out my phone. Yes I'm addicted too it at this point but who isn't?

There's knocking at my door before it cracks open, "Laia? Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry for suggesting that. I just don't want other men looking at you like that"

"That sounds like a personal problem. Learn how to respect my profession or stop wasting my time," I said harshly.

The other side of my bed dips resulting me to look up right when two hands latch on my face. My face now being squished and my lips puckered.

"Listen, I do respect your profession it's just my dumb brain having a hard time to wrap around the fact that I will have to just sit there while other men look at my girl,"

"Woah take me out to dinner first or something before claiming me sir. I am nobody's at the moment."

"Yea?" he says in response, his eyes falling from mine to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"Yup," I say popping the p at the end.

"Not for long," he mutters so quietly I barely hear it, then pecks my lips twice quickly before I can process what had just happened. He proceeds to walk out my room, leaving no time for me to question what just happened.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

Doing final touch ups to my makeup, I start to head out my room. My hair is tucked under a blonde wig which is curled and two pieces are tied back with a bow. A white dress clings to my body and matching heels are on my feet.

A bit impractical for a mission but I got a part to play.