Roundabout

So this chapter is just here to clarify the universe of this story. We'll start with stands. They're a type of quirk. They can manifest at any age, but stand users who have not manifested their stand yet do not have the toe joint that quirkless people have. The stand arrow only works on quirkless people, and the quirkless population is a bit larger than in My Hero Academia's canon. Here are some examples. Tonio was not quirkless, but he didn't manifest Pearl Jam until he was an accomplished chef whereas Angelo was quirkless, and he was given his stand by Keicho with the arrow. That's how it works. Also, anyone can see stands.

This is the timeline:

UA entrance exam: 2325

Part 1 Phantom Blood: 2180-2189

Part 2 Battle Tendency: 2238

Part 3 Stardust Crusaders: 2288

Part 4 Golden Wind: 2300

Part 5: Stone Ocean: 2309

Part 6: Diamond is Unbreakable: 2310

Jonathan Joestar birth: 2168

Jonathan Joestar death: 2189

Joseph Joestar birth: 2220

Jotaro Kujo birth: 2270

Giorno Giovanna birth: 2285

Jolyne Kujo birth: 2291

Josuke Higashikata birth: 2294

Giuseppe Giovanna birth: 2310

Shizuka Joestar birth: 2310

Yoshihara Kira birth: 2310

Giuseppe, Shizuka, and Yoshihara have been best friends for most of their lives, despite living so far apart from each other with Giuseppe in Naples, Yoshihara in Florida, and Shizuka living in Morioh. They genuinely enjoy each other's company and get along quite well. Giuseppe and Shizuka helped Yoshihara overcome her trauma, and she has opened up to them.

Yoshihara has been raised by Jolyne since Jotaro found her, and she has been told about who her father was. Her stand, Killer Queen, has the same ability lineup as part eight Kira. Killer Queen shoots explosive bubbles from it's fingertips, and can create small autonomous vehicles called Sheer Heart Attack. Like part 8 Killer Queen, Yoshihara's explosions leave residue, as Yoshihara, unlike her father, has no reason to hide. Yoshihara eventually got her hair cut shorter and dyed black, as it better matched with the Kujo family.

At the ages of eleven and twelve respectively, Yoshihara and Shizuka had the Joestar family birthmark tattooed onto their bodies. This was something they had both wanted to do for quite a while, so the second they had permission, they had the tattoos.

The trio are very reminiscent of their parents and caregivers, with Giuseppe having a strong moral code mixed with a fun loving and humorous attitude, a mixture of the attitudes present in Passione, Shizuka being very clever and mischievous, like her father, and Yoshihara being more sheltered and flat, somewhat reminiscent of the matured Jotaro. The three promised to be heroes together, so they planned to do just that. They were not aware, however, that they would be walking the path toward this goal together as well.

So some quick clarifications. I hope that answers any questions you may have had about the universe or timeline. If there's anything that I failed to make clear, by all means, ask away. So I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading!