Chapter 11

"

"...Y/N-san... Can you please stop playing the cigarette on my house?" This blonde asked me so I threw it on the window "I won't be wearing that uniform of Toman, tell that sewing kid to make a white coat, here's a reference." I gave him a photo of me wearing the coat that Izana gave me "Sewing kid? You mean Mitsuya-kun?" He asked before looking at the picture and I hummed in response "Huh?" I saw him narrow his brows at the picture "What? Gotta problem?" I stared at him.

"N-NO! IT'S JUST THAT THIS IS THE SAME UNIFORM OF MIKEY-KUN!!" He answered really scared "...just do it kid." I sighed as I stood up and went to his kitchen.
.
.
.
.
.
Author POV

Takemichi was still staring at the photo on his hand "...just like him..." He mumbled and heard crashing on the kitchen which made him run down stairs "You got a crazy mom kid." Y/N dodge every time Takemichi's mother hit her with a pan "M-MA! SHE'S A FRIEND OF MINE!" Takemichi went between the two woman and was hit in the face really hard.

"Oh. That must hurt for ya." Y/N smirked at poor Takemichi then catched the pan that was about to get thrown to her face "Real crazy woman." Y/N gently placed the pan on the stove then left the house.

Next Day

"... Takemichi this isn't even your size...? And this is the exact same uniform that Kantou Manji Gang has..." Takemichi scratch his head and awkwardly smilling "Just make it Mitsuya-kun! It's a gift for a woman I knew! All of her measurements are on the back!" Takemichi begged and Mitsuya looked at him confused "...how did you know her measurements...? Then I never knew you know about womans." Takemichi was offended by his words and dramatically cried "THAT'S MEAN MITSUYA-KUN!" Takemichi screamed "O-Okay okay... Stop screaming geezz" Mitsuya sweat dropped and Takemichi was relieved.

"Right. I need that before the battle. THANKS!" Takemichi quickly ran, leaving confused Mitsuya "...why does this photo looks familiar? That idiot just ripped the head of the woman." An irk popped up on his face as he looked at the measurements then began working "I wonder who is she..." Mitsuya mumbled.

Few Hours Ago

"Here." Y/N gave the ripped photo of her to Takemichi "W-why did you rip your head...?" Takemichi stuttered and Y/N took out a cigarette then lit it up "Kid, the whole town knew I was dead eversince last year." Y/N puffed smoke into Takemichi's face which made him cough "Mitsuya will be suspicious of you when you asked him to make a coat for me." Y/N explained and Takemichi made an oh expression.

"So run along if you want me to take down that kid." Y/N flick Takemichi's forehead and he quickly ran to Mitsuya's apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N POV

I stared at the Sano Graveyard for a few minutes "You died before me you little rat." I looked at Emma's tombstone then clenched my fist but still controling my expressions "Y/N-sama. There are only 2 available men of yours since all of them had clients." One of my men said behind me "Send me the ones I personally trained." O said "Yes, Y/N-sama." I felt air on my back by his bow and heard his footsteps fading away.

"So... Where is the silver kid..." I asked myself as I looked around, his name wasn't of the Sano Graveyard so I went further away then there it was "Kurokawa Graveyard." I read the name carefully then sat infront "Haaa.... Why the fuck are you so far away from the others?" I sighed in frustration "...I guess you found out about your so called mother then planned to kill your 'siblings' huh?" I patted his tombstone.

"I wonder what you said about me between your battle with Toman." I was curious though, is he mad or did he accepted me as her sister? I just shrugged, stood up and left.

Final Battle

"So... since no one knew I was alive, I'll be showing myself whenever I want too, no one will be ordering me around at this point" I stared at blond kid and he agreed "I can't stop you." He said as he drove off with his uniform on while I watch him go on the battle as I was holding the coat O asked him to make it.

"You still lack on your movements." I said it bluntly as two men walked beside me "Sheesh, Y/N-sam I think you'll able to end this battle of your brother by yourself." Hiro chuckled as  his younger brother hummed "I didn't want to get involved but this blond kid was desperate to save that kid." I looked at them both as they looked at me.

"Let's end this shall we?" I asked them and they nodded. "Try not to kill anybody, they are just kids." I walked pass them "Oh come on Y/N-sama, that brother of yours just killed a guy 3x his size!" Hiro complained "He is JUST LIKE YOU." I stopped and looked at Hiro "That kid is just a copy of me." I said to his face and I can feel that he regretted his words "Brother is right Y/N-sama, you both even got the same nickname." I raised a brow at Hiro's younger brother "What nickname?" I asked.

Dang...  when I woke up I GOT FRICKING 107 FOLLOWERS!!!  I MEAN I AM THANKFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS, VIEWS AND VOTES! IF I CAN GET MY MOTHER'S PERMISSION TO DYE MY HAIR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DYE IT IN A SEC!! STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG BATTLE OF THE ONLY SANO SIBLINGS!!