Chapter 1

8 years old Y/N10 years old Shinichiro

8 years old Y/N
10 years old Shinichiro

"Here." Shini gave a bottle of water to me, when drank it all up I noticed that there was a sticky note on the bottom of the bottle, curiously I took the sticky note and read it 'CONGRATS! U R A YOUNGER SISTER NOW!' That was written on it, I blinked twice "Congrats you are a younger sister now...?" I raised my head to face Shini-san he was smiling "Shini... I'm a younger sister?" I asked him and his smiled more widely "YEP! CONGRATS!" He was so happy and was about to hug me but I moved aside.

"I'm confused..." I scratched my cheek and Shini stood up and looked at me "What do you mean your confused? Aren't supposed to be happy that we are having another sibling??" He said which made my eyes widened "We are what?" My eyes locked into his "WE ARE HAVING A BABY BROTHER!" He yelled and my eye twitched "STUPID!" I yelled at him and he flinched "W-what? I thought you always wanted another sibling?" He stuttered, I wasn't mad about having another sibling but "YOU WROTE 'YOUNGER SISTER' SHINI! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OLDER SISTER!" I glared at him and few seconds later he gave me an 'oh' expression.

"Y/N! It's your turn!" My Sensei yelled, I almost forgot that I was in a tournament, I sighed "Welp GOOD LUCK Y/N~" He patted my head and I smiled, happy that I get to have a baby brother to take care off while this lazy ass older brother can do anything he wants without learning dojo but still a good one. "You better need to leave before grandpa sees you." I gently push his hands away from me and he smiled.

When he left I went to the ring "Be careful Y/N..." Grandpa whispered to my ear, I smirked at him "Don't worry Grandpa, I am way too strong because of you." I said to him, I think he was so touched by the words I said to him, I mean he is the reason why I loved Dojo and why am I participating tournaments. "Fight!" When I heard the referee yell, this rat just ran towards me and was about to land a kick. I dodge it and quickly kneed his stomach which made him pass out instantly.

"...I think I heard a bone crack..." I sweat dropped and the crowd was so quiet until the referee checked him "THE WINNER IS SANO Y/N!" He yelled and raised my arm, I smiled and waved at Grandpa who was smilling with his eyes closed.

"Another golden medal that my strong granddaughter got for her family." Grandpa patted my head while I smiled at every medals and awards that I received my whole life, well yes I started dojo in a very young age and joining tournaments, at first it was hard but when you have your strong grandpa he will for sure train you everyday. Grandpa was also happy when I said I wanted to learn dojo.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N 3 years old

"GRANDPA! GRANDPA!" I yelled many times while he was teaching dojo with the other kids older than me "CAN I JOIN??" I smiled widely at him, for a few seconds the room was quiet and he blinked twice "OF COURSE MY DEAR Y/N!" He smiled at me and my happiness couldn't handle it anymore as I jumped on him and hugged him tight "THANK YOU!"
.
.
.
.
.
Present

"I still remember when you jumped on top of me because I agreed you'll join Dojo." Grandpa smiled while I cringed at myself for doing those to grandpa "Grandpa, when will we meet the baby?" I changed the subject which made Grandpa just stare at my awards "Next month Y/N, promise me you'll protect him okay?" Grandpa finally looked at me and and I smiled "OF COURSE!"
.
.
.
.
.
"...small..." Both Shini and I said in sync when we saw the Manjiro in personal for the first time "...so he is turning 1 year old?" Shini asked while I stared at his black eyes, he suddenly laughed which made me smile "Hello there Jiro..." I went to touch his cheeks but he grabbed my pinky and started sucking it "...why do I feel left out?" Shini suddenly asked out of nowhere while staring at both of us.

"Because you suck." I picked up Jiro and quickly went to to my room then placed him in my bed carefully. "FOUND IT!" I smiled at the small dojo uniform I found last month in a old store, I quickly went to Jiro and changed his clothes, after I finished changing him I went out my room and showed it to Grandpa and Shini "GRANDPA! SHINI! LOOK! JIRO WILL BE JOINING ME TOO!" I smiled while I raised him up to air, so proud that he will also be joining me.

"Oh? You want him to join you too?" Grandpa asked and I nodded in excitement while Shini also smiled at me "I hope this isn't a small version Y/N, I swear I'll cry." He said and I laughed while Grandpa chuckled.

Years Passed

2 years old Mikey
11 years old Y/N
13 years old Shinichiro

"NEE-CHAN! NEE-CHAN!" I heard Jiro's voice, I looked at the graden and there he was being carry by Shini, he was pulling Shini's hair while crying "Hm? What happened?" I asked as I drank my water "When he woke up, he started crying and shouting 'nee-chan' over and over again, then when I ran to him he started to cry really loud." He mumbled as he placed down Jiro to the ground, he was crying while running towards me "Waaaahhhh Nee-chan..." Jiro sobbed holding the tip of his towel, I chuckled "Sorry bud, I'm sweating I can't carry you." I said which made him pout with his eyes starting to fill again.

I just stared at him, he was holding back his tears, I sighed "Shini can you carry him up please?" I asked him and he shrugged then placed him beside me. Jiro smiled and was about to hug me and luckily Grandpa carried him in his arms "Nee-chan is really sweating Manjiro, you can't just hug her." Grandpa scolded him which made him tear up "Just sit there and watch her." Grandpa placed him beside him while I went back training.

"Right... Shini what do want for dinner?" I asked him "Anything is good." He said and left waving his hand goodbye "OMURICE!!" Jiro suddenly appeared on my legs and pulling my pants "I want Omurice!" He yelled again and it's decided. Omurice with a flag on top.

Another novel of the Sano Siblings Who want Y/N's and Mikey's favourite Omurice??