Readyy!

It's the day of the party and everyone is getting ready. Veronica is putting her outfit on while on the phone with Jughead.
"Seriously Jug, it's not a big deal, ok? She's missing out. Betty has no right to say shit like that. Especially for what she's done to you. She's not really the perfect girl people think she is. She's more spoiled than Cheryl, please..." Veronica kept ranting and ranting about Betty, while Jughead had his head face down on his couch stressing out.
" V..." all Veronica's attention turned to Jughead.
"Is everything alright? Are you ok? Should I come over? Ok stay still, don't move." Jughead could hear her grab keys and such. "Don't come here, V! Not that I don't want you to just, you overreact about these things. I'll be fine. I'm fine. Ok?" He says.
Veronica gives him a guilty look. "Ok..." She turns her camera off.  She changes into a beautiful silky, black dress with black heels and a pearl necklace around her neck. Her hair made up, perfectly.
"How do I look?" Veronica asked after she had changed.
Speechless. The boy was speechless. How could he not be? She looked beautiful and he could not wait to see her in person.
" Oh wow ronnie..." Jughead starts covering his face, to hide the faint blush that's forming. "Is it bad?"  Veronica winces at the thought if Jughead thinking she looked bad.
" What, Of course not! You look stunning!" He blurts out without thinking. He covers his mouth, staring at Veronica through the phone screen a blush makes its way to her face. "Thanks, Jug." She mutters looking away.
"Well let me see your outfit!" Veronica says changing the subject.
"Lemme change real quick." He gets up and takes of his flannel shirt he's wearing, not noticing the camera is still on.
"JUGHEAD!" Veronica's yelp makes Jughead jump, looking at the screen.
"What?!" He exclaims.
"Turn the camera off!!" She exclaims, burying her face into her pillow.
"Shitt sorry V!!" He quickly runs to turn the camera off.
"Damn...." was the only thing Veronica could think of. That body. Damnn.
"Alright I'm ready." He turns the camera back on and steps away, revealing Jughead in a full suit, with earrings and a chain with his natural beanie.
"Well, Ill see you there, Torombolo!" Veronica exclaims, smiling at him, hiding her blush...

Edited as of 2/29/24