Prom Dance (High School AU Alberto x Reader)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You dozed back to reality again...but suddenly you got knocked in the head by a volleyball!

You fell onto the hard concrete...catching everyone's attention towards you...

"Oh Mio Dio! I'm so sorry!!!" One of the girls shouted while the rest had their mouths covered...

You soon felt dizzy...holding onto your side of your forehead...feeling everyone is running up to you...you felt embarrassed that that just happened...but soon...a voice came from behind the crowd...

"Hey hey! Step back! Give her some air!!"

Then you felt a rough yet gentle hand around your shoulder...you recognized the same purple jersey and tanned skin...you looked up to see that it was him!!!

Oh how incredibly handsome he really is up close!

Your face flushed red that this must be a dream or this is actually happening!!!

"Are you okay Y/n? Let's head over to the bench behind you..."

Alberto helped you up and Giulia helped out as well, carrying you over to the bench, where to your surprise...he's sitting by you...

"Y/n?" You heard him say your name...your head starts to clear up again, you looked directly into those heavenly sparkling green eyes.

"S-Sí...just a little bump." You answered while releasing the little bruise from your head.

However his face expression shows worried...you reacted quickly!

"I-is it that bad?" You asked. Then he began to giggle, which was the most cutest thing you've ever heard.

"No, it's just a little pink." Soon he reached something from his pocket and pulled out a little bandage.

"I know it's not much but..." He opened it up and placed it on your little bump.

"There we go!" He said proudly and placed the paper back into his pocket.

(Y/n's PoV)

I can't believe this is really happening!!!

IM TALKING TO ALBERTO SCORFANO HIMSELF?!

I need someone to pinch me....

"T-thank you Alberto, y-you didn't have to do that..." I giggled to myself and looked away...

"Aww but I want to, I hate seeing people get hurt. It's my job to make them feel better."

He truly is a sweetheart, this is the good definition of popular. He's not like those other boys like in America who are popular for doing stupid things.

"That's really sweet." I said which I felt guilty saying that last part...

"Well...I'm glad your alright cutie, if you ever need help, I'm always here."

Scusami....?

DID HE JUST CALL ME A CUTIE?!?!

Quick!!! SAY SOMETHING!!!!

"Well uhh...thank you for being a cute lifeguard."

WHAT?!?! WHY DID I CALL HIM CUTE?!?!

Damn it Y/n....

Then he started to laugh...

He's laughing...is that a bad thing...? MAMA MIA GIULIA HELP ME!!!!!

"I like you cutie! Well I'm glad to finally have the chance to chat with you! You seem like a really nice girl! We should hang out sometimes."

Mio Dio he's interested in me?! Would this make us close friends? Or is this slowly becoming a love story?!

"Y-yeah, that sounds like fun." I brushed my hair away from my face.

"Well, I gotta head back, the brothers, see you around Y/n!"

Soon he ran back to the fields throwing ball with his friends....

This might be the best day I ever had...

"How'd it go Girly?"

DAMN IT GIULIA!!

"He actually wants to hang out with me!! YOUR BROTHER LIKES ME!!!"

I jumped up and down while giving her a big hug!

"Okay okay calm down! He might hear you..." she whispered to me and I turned blush...

"Y-yeah sorry..."

"Now come on, let's go play some bat mitten!" She told me and I nodded in agreement.

I took another glimpse of Alberto, smiled to myself that the hottest boy in school has interest in me!!

(Alberto's POV)

Wow...Giulia isn't kidding about Y/n...she really is cute and a nervous wreck!

I personally like that in a girl, it makes them feel unique in that way...you know what!

I'm gonna ask her out to the prom.

To be continued...

————————————————————

To any of you wondering, I'm feeling a little better. It's just a lot of stress and just needed to rest.

That's all it really was, but Im fine and had enough rest!

I love you lil beans 💕