It's a girl?!

It's been a few months since All Might lost sight of the now nicknamed Cart Titan.

All Might had met it few times since, each time it was defeated, yet managed to get away.

It was quickly realised that the titan could lose it's body many times, and yet would regenerate in a second with the hit of yellow lightning.

The amount of things it would bring along with it showed that it wasn't working alone. Once, All Might had to dodge an artillery shell from a cannon the being brought with it on it's back manned by some nameless henchmen.

That's another thing, once the heroes had been able to capture one of these people, and while the interrogation squad couldn't get any leads on the Cart Titan, they had managed to get it's whereabouts.

Apparently, there's an underground fighting ring that's been going on for years now, and one of the famous fighters was no other then the Cart Titan itself.

A mission was set, quite a few heroes were assigned to not only the stop of an illegal underground fighting ring, but the capture of All Might's new rival.

Of course, All Might was the head of the operation.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

The ring looked like a wannabe Colosseum from Rome.

Midnight, a hero, and her partner Present Mic, sat disguised in the crowds of villains and criminals.

"So... What's the plan again?" Mic asked for the third time in a row.

Midnight only hummed; somewhat used to her friend's forgetful nature.

"As I've said many times before, we're going to wait like the rest of the pro heroes, like Tarantula," she pointed to the spider like hero in the crowd, "Quint," she pointed to another hero, "and finally Eraserhead," she finished.

Then she nodded to the box at the top of the stands, a place where the Caesar would have sat if this were ancient Rome.

"In the little info we managed to get our hands on, all of our leads say that the ring leader," she motioned to the box, "Theo Magath, is the Cart Titan."

Midnight didn't even bother to keep her voice down, the roaring crowd made it so that even if you shouted on the top of your lungs, nobody would hear you.

"So, when the last match comes, and Theo is going transform into his titan form. All Might, who is in the box, will subdue him. Our job is that if Theo somehow manages to turn, we will be able to give All Might back up."

Mic nodded, as if he retained every single piece of information.

"... So what's my job?"

Midnight's hand slapped her forehead.

The curtains stopping the crowd from seeing inside the box drew. A tanned man with a buzz cut stepped up.

This was the man they had been told about, this was Theo Magath.

"WELCOME TO THE RING!" He welcomed, his voice boomed over the Colosseum.

On each side of Theo, a buff guard stood. Two in total.

Though, only the heroes knew that one of those buff guards underneath their helmet was All Might.

"TONIGHT, WE WILL HAVE FIVE GRAND MATCHES. THE WINNER TO CLIMB THE RANKS GET'S TO FACE ONE FINAL CHALLENGE BEFORE GETTING THE PRIZE MONEY!" The crowd roared in approval, already passing bets.