Entering

I smirked at the thought of meeting the two boys I totally had not simped for the night before. Eliza gave me weird looks but continued talking, "I think he should be near the entrance by now," the pink haired girl stood up from the sofa, "Let's roll."

I quickly picked up my backpack and darted out the door. I could hear my own footsteps echo the smooth dorm building tiles as I ran with Eliza beside me. It was kinda fun not going to lie..

Finally, my eyes met the Wellston school building. My mouth dropped, the building was elegantly standing there made with the most exquisite materials ever. Thats when it hit me, Isn't Wellston for the smart or strong? My eyes widened, I had none of those at the moment. I gripped my backpack straps tighter and walked in the buzzing hallways full of students in matching uniforms.

"Lets go to our lockers! Man, I'll never be able to express my gratitude for the school putting our lockers next to each other." Eliza exclaimed. I nodded in response, "Same here."

HEH. THIS BITCH JUST TOLD ME WHERE MY LOCKER WAS.

I strode down the hallways with Eliza further and further down, when all of a sudden I heard a hush of silence gush over me. I peered to the side to see what was going on.

!!

IS THAT...JOHN? MY BELOVED JOHN? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!

I covered my mouth quickly and moved to the side of the lockers to blend in with everyone. The raven haired student passed by with no emotions on his face whatsoever. It was all blank. He was taller than me, but not too tall.

I sighed, after reading the Webtoon, he didn't seem so intimidating. I tilted my head as I watched him pass by. I may understand John more than his own self at the moment...

A part of me wanted to go approach John, but attracting attention as a stupid mid-tier is a big no no in my book you see. Speaking of that, Alendra seemed to be a 2.3 level mid tier. Her ability was rather interesting. She could see the footsteps of people on the ground. She could even choose who's footsteps she would see. Her ability was called, "Spot Tracker".

I closed my eyes and thought to myself, John John John John. I peeked open my eyes just to see black dots all over the floor. The footsteps would reset every few days, so many dots were scattered everywhere. I gawked at my experiment results.

Eliza pulled on my sleeve, "C'mon! I just got a text that Nolan and Rouker are waiting for us at the lockers right now!" I quickly shook my head yes and got dragged by Eliza. My shoes squeaked quietly on the Wellston floor.

All of a sudden, we approached two boys at our supposed lockers. One boy had light mint green hair and yellow eyes (who I assumed was Rouker) and the other had an extremely dark red shade of hair and purple eyes (who's probably Nolan).

Eliza waved her hand, "Hey guys!" The boys waved back, "Sup." Eliza then opened her locker so I copied her actions. In my real life, I never used my locker. Literally.

According to my phone, my first class was History. Lame. Before I could continue my trail of thoughts, Nolan shook my shoulders side to side behind me as a jump-scare.

And it worked.

"OH MY ACTUAL GOD WHAT-?" I yelled as a turned around. Nolan smiled, "Now you're talking. You've been staring in your locker in silence for awhile." Sweat dripped down my forehead, "Really?" I stared back to my locker, "Whoops."

Rouker suddenly got a phone call. He picked it up and nodded as he listened. He soon hung up, "Guys, Tanner is calling me along with Illena and Wenqi. Gotta run." Nolan sighed, "Dude, when are you going to leave that group? You got spotted for bullying low-tiers by the Royals before. At this point, I don't even know how you're still alive." Rouker laughed, "But doing this makes school more exciting."

I couldn't help but disagree with this statement. Bullying? Exciting? Ew. I stepped up to him, "Rouker, you gotta change this group thing one day." He nodded in response, "I know I know." He turned around and then took off into a run, "Bye you guys!"

I waved to him, "Sayonara!" I turned around to face Nolan and Eliza.

ACT NATURAL, ACT NATURAL-

"Man, he really needs to stop doing that." I rambled. Luckily, the two didn't suspect a thing. I was that good. "Reckless Rouker is rolling at it again.." Nolan commented like a poet. Eliza nudged Nolan in the head with her arm, "He may be a mid-tier, but he can't keep on skipping classes. I've been trying to get that through his thick skull but it never works." Nolan mumbled quietly, "Can't blame him though...we all want at least one taste of power."

Silence...

Fortunately, in my old world, I was the social one. "Dramatic much?" I asked as I nudged him on the head like Eliza had done beforehand.

"AcK! WOULD YOU GirLs stOp doinG thAt?" He said as he shielded his hands with his head.

I laughed, "Whatever."

Suddenly, the school bell rang.

"RING RING OOO".

Eliza sighed, "That's our cue." She kicked the lockers below her playfully, "School sucks, why must I learn not useful information here!" Nolan replied, "News flash, nobody knows."

I silently made an inference that Nolan was part of the press and turned to where my class was on the map, "See you all later." The two friends smiled back at me, "See ya."

I walked to class in a joyful mood. Being a mid-tier wasn't that bad.

Or at least that's what I thought.