Learning

It was class after class. Boredom after boredom. I couldn't help but sigh to myself. Honestly, at this point everything I learned at school just mixed together into a big group of strings that could never be untangled. No wonder John couldn't care less at this point.

I sighed as I walked out of fourth period, and Eliza noticed, "What's up? Did you not get any sleep last night again?" Reluctantly, I nodded in agreement. She nudged me at the shoulder, "Idiot."

"Just...why are we even here again. Why am I...alive?" I sunk my head to the floor, "If I had like a one in a trillion chance of being born, WHY ME." Eliza patted my now slouched back, "There there..at least we have chocolate cake at lunch today!"

I widened my eyes, "We do?" She nodded, "Mhm. My lunch was last period. There should still be some slices left-"

The bell rang in the background. I yelled fast, "THANKS FOR THE INFO, BUH BYE!"

I sped off running. Just one more period before lunch...one more...

---------

FINALLY! FIFTH PERIOD IS OVER! THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU BUDDHA, THANK YOU KOMI!

I ran down the hallway at top speed for stopping in sudden realization. I looked behind me at my classroom, and then looked in front of me at the stairs.

?

WHERE TF IS THE CAFETERIA?????

I ran my fingers through my hair chaotically.

Why couldn't Uru-chan ever supply me a map of this stupid campus...like I need one so bad. I looked around me for people to ask but they all looked...somewhat hostile. Yikes. How did Alendra survive this?

I quickly closed my once open mouth and just walked forward to whoever knows where. The school was like a maze with rooms and lockers and stairs and doors and JUST ABOUT ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. It all looked identical to me.

Accepting my defeat, I studded out the school doors. I then turned around, ALRIGHT- I shall use Alendra's ability to find my way..hopefully?

I closed my eyes, footsteps of students footsteps of students. I quickly opened them and well, there were spots of colors on the ground everywhere. This is great! I'll just choose the one closest to me and go!

I quickly followed a line of blue footsteps. I took one step at a time, one foot in front of the other. Then a sudden stop as I looked up.

I WAS STILL OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL BUILDING.

I mumbled to myself, "Ah..I'll just go back-" I turned around behind me just to be greeted by the sound of a yell.

"JOHN!"

?!????

Wait...is John here?

As they say, curiosity kills the cat. I GOTTA SEE. I quickly made my pace faster and walked up to the side of the building. When I met the corner I took a little peek.

"Let's talk."

I squinted my eyes.

"I have nothing to say to you."

There were two figures standing there. Then, one of the figures grabbed the other person's wrist. I gasped quietly to myself as I figured out who they were.

"What the f*ck? Get your hand off me!"

My eyes widened at the scene.

"I'm sorry...for everything."

THE TWO PEOPLE THERE WERE JOHN AND ARLO.

...the two people there were the couple that I wrote fanfics about in my other life.

---------------------------------------------

author note: sorry for not posting a lot

This story was supposed to be called inOrdinary but mehhh