Adjusting

I sighed once again, "What is this huh? I just somehow end up in the unOrdinary world? Lame." I walked over to the bathroom to check my looks. Not going to lie, I looked way better in this universe. This is not by body... and I didn't recognize this face.

Then it hit me, if I couldn't recognize this girl, then they must have been a background character. Which means....I was as weak as a tree branch. I quickly searched for my phone. It was rather easy to find and the phone had no password. Smiling to myself, I checked through the phone.

So my name here is Alendra... interesting. She was a mid tier. I opened my closet, as it was a Wednesday, and changed into the school uniform. As I walked out of my new room, I scrolled through her photos. There were videos of her with some friends I didn't recognize. Well that was, until I saw Evie in one video.

I pressed play immediately. The first thing I heard was laughter and some chatter in the background. "PFTT ALENDRA! STOP IT!" some guy playfully hit Alendra on the shoulder with a nudge. They seemed to be at the school cafeteria. Alendra replied, "No Nolan, I won't ever stop here!"

They seemed to be the friendly type, and they reminded me of my own friends....

Would I ever see them again?

I quickly shook my head out of that mindset. Let's just go to school and figure things out. I checked my schedule as it seemed to be in Alendra's notes. Super handy.

I quickly propped up an apple and bit into it. Delicious as always. Throwing away the core, I heard a voice behind me.
"Alendra? Why are you up so early?" I turned behind me just to see an unfamiliar pink haired girl. Just great.

I sighed, "Sorry! Couldn't sleep." The girl yawned, "You want some coffee?" I shook my head a big no. The girl shrugged, "Alright then." The girl then walked into the restroom. As she walked inside, I quickly swiped open Alendra's phone to check her social medias.

WHO WAS THAT? I clicked on Alendra's Instamilligram profile and found the girl rather fast. Her name was Eliza. She reminded me of a friend I had in real life. My heart missed everyone, from my friends to my family, but this wouldn't be forever...right?

Eliza walked out all dressed up in her uniform. She raised her brow, "An apple? Again?" I gapped, it seemed like Alendra was literally the same person as me. At least things were easier now. "Well apples are delicious Eliza, don't be a weirdo."

Eliza pouted, "I'm not weird!" I nodded skeptically, "Mhm..." Eliza sat down on a nearby chair and chomped on some toast with jam. Eliza checked her watch and sighed, "Seems we still have to wait a bit to leave."

I tilted my head in confusion, "Leave? Why wait?" Eliza deadpanned, "John leaves the dorms at this time. I don't wanna get beaten up Alendra!"

I opened my mouth in shock but closed it quickly.

In this universe, John was real.

Which means Arlo was too.

I couldn't help but smirk to myself, I'd love to meet them both in person...