𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!

finally, we were back!

it was the next day, we were all getting ready for the game.

"i cant believe HE'S joining!" i squealed in happiness to connie.

"i know," she said with disdain, rolling her eyes.

"what was that liz?" guy appeared with a smirk, "yeah, yeah. i know about your wittle cwushy wushy on banksie wankskie.." guy fake pouted, still smirking.

"shut UP!" i yelled, suddenly the room went quiet, "what's wrong guys? sorry i didn-" connie elbowed me.

"just look," she'd nodded her head towards the front of our locker room.

banks stood there, with his stick and bag in hand, a frown evident on his face. everyone stood up, scowling at him. except charlie and i.

dad walked in, "hey. wasnt sure if you'd show up," he said.

"yeah, whatever. i just wanna play hockey," adam said.

"good. ducks, you all know adam banks," dad wrapped his arm around banks, walking him forwards into the locker room.

"on behalf of the ducks, i'd like to say welcome-" charlie walked to adam with his hand out, only to be stopped by jesse.

"jesse, don't do EXACTLY what i told you not to," i huffed, walking up to him.

"just shut up," jesse held his hand out in front of my mouth 'silencing' me. i stood there, shocked. "cake eater," jesse scoffed.

"ooh, the jess man, dissin the new guy! the jess ster!" averman said.

"shut up averman!" jesse and i yelled together, me pushing away jesse's hand.

"it's just a joke," averman sighed.

"get your hand out of my face," i scoffed as jesse ignored me. adam looked at me with a look of thanks, for trying to defend him.

jesse walked closer to adam, "puttin on a ducks jersey doesnt mean you're a real duck," he scoffed, pushing banks's shoulder.

rolling my eyes, "jesse, you thought being a duck was stupid. don't start defending it now. you're a real asshole, you know?"

"i don't care what YOU think i am. i'm sick of you," jesse called.

"oh really? then leave. leave if you don't like it," i hissed, walking up to him.

"no, i'm part of this team too ms. cake-eater lover," jesse pushed me back. I stumbled backwards.

"don't push her," adam and charlie both said, going in front of me.

"oh here we go again, round two of science class," peter rolled his eyes.

"alright, alright kids settle down. you're not gonna be starting for a while now, jesse. don't push my girl like that," dad announced, stepping in between the three boys.

"of course you want to protect her," jesse spit at adam. then turned around and walked out.

i walked back to my locker, watching everyone follow jesse's lead. what followers.