𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜!

i looked out the window as i settled in bed, was that
a.. shooting star?

no, nope, it definitely wasn't. it was a rock flying towards my window.

what the hell?

i rushed over to my window, my heart pounding. i slowly opened it, and looked down.

"banks?" i spat.

"hey.." he said.

"what do you want, cake eater?" i huffed.

"listen, just let me up to your room," he ran his fingers through his hair.

"what!? no. i'm not letting you up here," i sputtered.

i ended up throwing my bedsheets down and letting him in.

"now, what do you want?" i huffed, crossing my arms against my chest.

"just hear me out, alright?" he said.

"whatever," i rolled my eyes motioned for him to go on. we stood in the middle of my room, not even 4 inches away from each other. i was glaring at him, and he was flushed a red color, from what i could see  in the dark, the moonlight shining on him, his blue eyes twinkl-

"elizabeth? are you listening?" he said, as i jumped, unfortunately closer to him.

"i am SO sorry.." i said, embarrassed.

"wow..." adam said, staring into my eyes.

"okay, back up banksie," i pushed him away. "now what were you saying?"

"i-i-i was saying that i'm sorry. i'm sorry for being a jerk to you guys, you don't deserve it," he said, sincerely.

"wow, thanks adam. i forgive you, but i'm not sure if my team will. give it time, i suppose? i've got a plan revolving you, also," i smirked.

"what kind of plan?" he asked.

"you'll find out soon enough," i said.

"okay.. well it is 12:00.. so, i'm gonna head home," banks said, looking to my clock.

"alright. i'll see you soon," i called opening my window for him, "more soon then you'll know," i whispered, smirking.

"bye! and by the way, i'm still better than you at this," banks smirked and slid down my bedsheets.

"no you aren't!" i yelled and slammed my window shut.

not again.

time skip>

i hung out with connie and tammy at connie's house, waiting for my dad to say something about practice

finally, we got a call. dad said to meet him at the mall with our rollerblades. lovely.

connie's mom drove us to the mall.

"thank you mrs moreau!" tammy and i called and we skated to find dad.

"yeah, thanks mom!" connie said, and followed tammy and i.