Chapter 3

Travis and I talked more and more and soon started to become friends. Ring, ring! My phone starts to ring. I get up and answer it.

"Hey, Trav. What's up?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing much. Just called to say hi." He says.

"Oh cool. How's Parker?" I ask.

"She's good. She's napping right now. Long day at school I guess." He chuckles. We talked for a while.

"Hey, um... Sally Face?" He says nervously.

"Yeah?" I say.

"I just... wanted to ask you, um..."

"What?" I say confused.

"I wanted to ask you if you...like- wanted to come over later?"

"Sure!" I haven't seen him in a while, so it would be nice to see him again.

"But- wait, really?!" He says surprised.

"Yeah! Why not? I mean, we haven't seen each other for like, I don't know, 12 years now?" I say.

"Y-yeah.""So, when do you want me to come over?" I ask.

"Uh, maybe around seven?" He says.

"Okay! See you then." I say and hang up. I check the time and it's already 5:30! I rush to get ready. I shower and I put on my regular greyish-black sweater, my red ripped jeans, and my blue sneakers. I check my phone again and it's 6:27 pm. I get in the car and text Travis asking for the address. I put it in the gps and started driving. His house was right outside of Nockfell, so it wasn't too far. I blasted Sanity's Fall and sang along to all the words as I drove. I got to his house and waited in the driveway.

Travis POV:

Maple and Chug came to pick Parker up for a sleepover with their daughter, Soda. I cleaned up the house a bit until Sal texted me.A couple seconds later the doorbell rings and I let Sal inside. He kinda looked the same as he did in high school, except he got like an inch taller. But he still had the same pigtails, same outfit, and the same blank mask. My old feelings for him hit me like a truck.

Sal POV:

I rang the doorbell, and a tall blonde guy welcomes me in. Travis looks nothing like his old self. He's gotten taller, his hair is longer and lighter and messier, he looked skinnier, and his left eye where hewould always have a black eye was now pale and had a scar from his eyebrow to his left cheek that ran through it. He wore a dark purple shirt with pink zig-zag patterns on the sleeves and dark blue ripped jeans. Not gonna lie, he looked kinda hot.

"Hey, Trav! Omg it's been so long since we saw each other. You look awesome!" I said.

"Heh. Yeah." He blushed and scratched the back of his neck, which made me blush, but thanks to my prosthetic, he couldn't see. "So, uh... come in."

"Thanks." I said. He showed me around.

"So, uh... wanna like, I don't know... wanna order some food or something?" He said.

"Sure. Whatcha thinking?" I asked.

"Maybe Chinese food? I- if you want." He said.

"Okay. I'll order it." I said. I ordered the food and waited in the kitchen on our phones. I texted Larry and told him that I was at Travis' house right now, then the food came. We decided on eating in the living room. We watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and talked for a bit on the couch. Travis got up to get something and when he came back, he threw a bunch of blankets on top of me and jumped onto the couch next to me. I threw a couple of blankets on top of myself. I cried like a baby at Cedric's death and Travis laughed at me.

"Death Eater." I gave him a dumb look from under my prosthetic but he just laughed more at me.

Travis POV:

"Death Eater." Sal said when I laughed at him for crying over Cedric's death. We watched a little while longer then put on the Order of the Phoenix. Halfway through the movie Sal started to doze off and passed out on my shoulder. I tapped the top of his head to check and see if he was asleep. He didn't move so I guessed he was sleeping and kissed the forehead of his mask lightly.Good night, Sally Face." I said and lay my head on top of his and fell asleep just like that.

Sal POV:

I started to get really tired in the middle of the movie, so I lay my head on Travis' shoulder. He tensed up a bit, but once he calmed down, he tapped my head slightly to see if I was awake, but I was too tired to move. He hesitated for a moment, then I felt him kiss the forehead of my prosthetic lightly. I blushed hard, but I didn't want to scare him, so I stayed silent and didn't move. "Good night, Sally Face." He said sweetly. His voice was soft like summer rain, which only made me blush even more. I could feel my face getting hot. I smiled to myself as Travis lay his head on top of mine and we both fell asleep.