Chapter 9- The Fight

Beginne am Anfang

She starts jumping.

Soon we're screaming at the top of our lungs.

"Confess Amanda" she says while jumping.

"What do you mean?"

"Confess your feelings towards Eddie!"

"I don't like Eddie that way!"

"I see how you look at him! Now tell me!"

I sigh "Fine... I just...feel this tingly feeling inside of me when he touches me. It's like a spark, but then he loves Sam and his new girlfriend Hannah. I'm just a-a...friend."

"Oh Amanda it's ok! He'll turn around sometime!"

I sigh and the door creaks open.

"We're going our for dinner, if you guys would like to join us." Eddie says and peaks through the door.

We jump off the bed and I grab my phone and stuff it into my pocket. My phone starts buzzing and I lazily pull it out of my pocket. It's my boyfriend, Dominic.

"Hey babe!" I hear his voice ring into my ear.

"Hey!" I reply and Angela looks at me.

"I have something to tell you!"

"What is it?"

"IM COMING TO NEW YORK!" he screams and I laugh. One of the reasons why I love him.

"That's great baby! Are you gonna come visit me?"

"Of course I am sweetheart, if your co-stars don't mind!"

I laugh "Of course you can! Well, I have to go to dinner now babe! I'll call you later!"

"Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hang up with a giddy smile. Eddie pops up by my side as we walk into the cold streets of New York.

"Who was that?" He asks suspiciously.

"My boyfriend" I say and smile.

He frowns and glares at me.

"So...how's your girlfriend doing?"

"She doing just fine." He huffs.

"Why so mad?" I ask and pinch his hollow cheeks.

He huffs and I laugh. We arrive at the restaurant and are seated immediately.

"So, I have news!" I say.

"What is it?" Asks Anne.

"Well, my boyfriend Dominic is coming to visit next week! Can he stay with us for a few days?"

"Sure!" Anne replies and everybody nods in agreement except for Eddie.

He glares at me and I glare back.

On the way back from dinner, Eddie was ignoring me.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I ask frustratedly and pull t my hair.

He continues to ignore me.

"What happened to our best friends oath?" I sigh.

When we arrive at the hotel, Eddie tells me to meet him in his room. I sigh and reach his room. I knock.

"Come in!" He says.

He's sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone with a smile on his face. He looks up and his smile starts to fade.

"Why are you suddenly so moody when I'm around?" I ask and frown.

He doesn't answer,but turns back to his phone.

I climb onto the bed and grab his phone "Edward Redmayne! You were the one who wanted to talk to me!"

He sighs "Look let me put it this way, I don't know how I feel towards you. So in choosing to forget about you."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I-I think maybe we should be a little more distant."

"What the hell are you talking about? I thought you were my best friend! I-I thought I could trust you." I whisper as tears stream down my face.

I run out of his room and I hear him call my name. That night I cried myself to sleep for the first time.

Wooo! I updated!! Thanks for all your comments and votes! Ily guys! 10 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

Love, Angela<3