Chapter Twenty-Four

TW: GORE AND SA

I'm in this same terrible room. 

The cement walls are stained with my blood and the thin mattress in the corner is all ripped up. My face hurts because it is all swollen and my lip is busted. 

I haven't seen myself since I came here. In the community bathroom, everyone here is supposed to share there are no mirrors. It's probably better that I don't see myself because I'm sure my face is just as bad as my body. 

My body is covered in bruises making my skin now a variety of purple, greens, and yellows. There are some open wounds that probably need stitches and others on the road to healing. I have no idea if they will get healed because one of the instructors or I like to call them satan spawn might want to use me as a punching bag. 

The dim light in my room turns on signaling it is time to do our group activity. They do a group activity for the very few residents here and it usually results in someone getting seriously hurt or possibly killed. 

My steel door flies open and satan spawn number two walks in. There are five different men that are 'teaching' me and the other students in the program. 

I only saw the other students once before when we did our first activity where we had to fight each other until one was knocked out. There were about nine others making ten students overall. Some looked more beat up than others and they ranged from ages the oldest one looked around 20. 

Satan spawn number two grabbed my arm and yanked me off the ground where I sat. "Get up" he spits. My legs are stiff and my whole body aches, but I stand up. 

The black hair man pulling me through the hall was buff, You could see him bulging muscles through the black shirt he was wearing so there is no use resisting. It would just make this whole ordeal worse. He pulls me through the dark halls that smell of mildew. My legs trying to keep up with his long strides.

 We arrive at a big grey room where the other nine students stood. There are three girls including me and five boys. 

One of the boys that had brown hair was shy. He was probably the worst wounded, his head was leaking blood and his eyes were almost swollen shut. There was also a girl that had blond hair that seemed shy. She didn't have as many wounds but you can tell she's a people pleaser and will do anything to not get beat.

 The one that stuck out the most, he had brown hair, he didn't coward like the others, his glare was set on the instructors. He had a slight beard and looked a few years older than me. 

Satan spawn number two pushed me forwards making me stumble, but I regained my balance before I fell. I stand next to the guy that stared straight ahead glaring at satan spawn number five.

He doesn't seem to notice me.

I have a feeling that if anyone was going to get out of here the best bet is him. "Today all of you useless pieces of shits are going to show us what you are capable of" A long-haired man says looking over all of us like we are his prey. 

Another one of the instructors brings in a chair and ropes setting it into the middle of the floor. The chair and ropes mean one thing, they're going to torture us.

I glance at the other students out of the corner of my eye. Most of them have wide eyes and are pale, Except for the brown-haired boy. His face stays stoic not showing what he's feeling. My face was the same.