Chapter Fourteen

Did this guy really invite a girl over to fuck her while his fiance is in the next room! That's just disrespectful to me.

 I hear another moan. What the hell do I do in this situation? Do I barge in or do I just wait till she leaves? 

 What I assume is the bedframe hits the wall again, a moan follows. The bedframe started to steadily hit the wall. I really don't want to walk into that so I'm going to wait. I wrap a pillow around my head just trying to block out the sounds. 

Why would he even do that? Because I don't want to wear his grandmother's old dress? He does this to get me back? That is not a justifiable action. 

 Am I jealous? No, I'm annoyed because that's just degrading to me. I don't want to have a marriage where he constantly embarrasses me, by fucking his mistress instead of me. 

I already know if I was to do the same thing Dream would have had the guy killed before he could even get his pants on. 

I get interrupted from my internal thoughts when a scream comes from the room next to me. "Ahhh, yess!" A feminine voice screams. I cringe, this is so gross I don't want to hear Dream having sex unless it's with me.

 Wait did I just say that?

 Am I sure I'm not jealous? No, I can't be, there is nothing in between me and Dream. That only thing between us is arguments.

 I hear a grunt and following after, another scream. "Yess Dream" she yells. That's it I had enough. I fling the blankets off of me and I take my knives from my bedside table. And tuck them in my waistband. I fling my door open, stomping over to Dreams. I still hear the moans so I bang on the door with my first. The moans and grunts get louder, they probably can't hear me. 

I bang on the door louder making it bend in its frame. The banging against the wall stops and so do the moans. The only thing I hear is a faint whimper of the girl inside the room. 

I bang my fist on the door again. There was a silence then I hear some rustling in the room. The door swings open to a topless Dream that looks very irritated. His green eyes stare dagger at me, his jaw clenched. I glance past his shoulder and I see a brown hair girl putting on her shirt. My vision turns red.

 "REALLY!?" I yell

 "YOU BROUGHT A FUCKING WHORE INTO YOUR HOUSE AND DECIDED TO FUCK HER RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FIANCE ROOM?!" I scream in rage. 

Dream walks out of his room shutting the door behind him. I can smell that faint stench of alcohol. Is he drunk? He doesn't look drunk.

 "Let's get this straight, I don't and will never love you so I can fuck whoever I want" he spits venom in his tone. 

When he said he will never love me it kind of hurt he won't even try to make this work. This is going to be the new normal hearing my husband fuck someone else in the room next to me.

 "Okay fine then, I'll find someone to go fuck me," I say knowing it will make him mad.

 I turn around going towards my room. I go into my room and lock the door. Shortly after I hear banging on my door. "No you won't" Dream yells so I can hear him through the door. I go over to my closest and pick out one of my favorite club dresses. I take off my comfy clothes and put on a bright red silk dress. It comes to the mid-thigh and exposes a lot of skin. I grab a pair of red heels to go with it, putting them on my feet.