"Why should we worry about that? We can always just bribe him not to do so." Sarie said, batting her eyes. "We're rich."

"What if we lose it all? We have nothing but our parent's money backing us up. Say you get disowned? Then you'll be no more than a simple commoner like Mister Luffy."

Mororon tried to laugh it off. "So, are you saying we should be nice to him in order to keep our power?"

Ban released the whiney Sharlia before standing in front of Luffy before bowing. This made the girls gasp in shock. No one with money and power would ever stoop so low to bow before anyone lower than their class.

"I know I did nothing to bother or mess with you, but on behalf of my foolish classmates, I apologize for their mistreatment of you."

Luffy stared at the only girl who did nothing wrong to him all day. In fact, Ban helped clean him up after his lunch was spilled on him. She even helped him with his sewing and etiquette. For all that's worth, his respect level for her soared. He placed a hand under her chin, allowing her to see his handsome face and big smile.

"Hey now, no need to bow to me! I'm no king and I'm certainly no big tycoon or rich boy. I'm just a normal guy who likes meat, his friends, and strong people in general. You seem like a strong girl, no woman! You've earned my respect Ban-Chan! Raise your head high and never let nobody tell you change yourself!"

He grabbed her hands and swept her upwards, causing a blush to appear on her face. Then, remembering the lesson Ms. Regina had taught him, he pressed a kiss on her hand and winked at her.

"Shall we continue the dance lesson? I'd like to dance with Miss Ban now."

Regina smiled at this before putting on the music once more. Luffy bowed to Ban, who in turn bowed back as she lead them back on the dance floor. She felt her cheeks getting hotter as they waltzed across the floor. Luffy made careful steps to not hit her feet, their bodies intertwined with one another. It was almost like watching professional dancers gliding on air.

From the sidelines, the other girls watched in irritation at their classmate actually having fun in their class. Perhaps it was their own cold hearts that pushed away their peers and prevented them from making friends. Sharlia even tried ignoring the dreamy expression in Ban's eyes as she was dipped by the handsome man.

Wait….handsome? Him? The boy who directly insulted her?

"Ban thinks she's clever, ensnaring that Monkey boy all to herself." Sarie snarled, covering her mouth once more. "I bet if I groveled like she did, I would be dancing with him instead."

Giggles erupted from Mororon's mouth, but they sounded more forced. "You have to admit that he is cute and smart. I've never had a man tell me off like that. He even managed to shut up Sharlia!"

Kinderella growled at the two dancing. "What does she have that I don't? No way does a bad boy like him go for a goodie goodie like Ban! I'm telling you that this is a ploy! I had him wrapped around my little finger earlier."

While the trio stewed in their own inner feelings, Sharlia was disturbingly quiet as she ruminated her own conflicting feelings. Being a Celestial Dragon meant that everyone was beneath her and would never live up to their reputation. She was even set to marry another whom was like her.

One Piece, Many Hearts *Luffy x Harem*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें