The FBI Agents

Knock, knock, knock. Someone banged on my motel room door. "Ugh!" I groaned. I'd already been having a migraine headache all day, there's no need for such loud noises. I shut my laptop and grabbed a silver knife. Instinctively, my hand goes to my back pocket, checking for my flask of holy water. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. There were two men there, both wearing official looking suits. One of the two was very tall, six feet at least. He had short, wavy, brown hair that was adorably flopped over his left eyebrow. And he had the most beautiful eyes, a gorgeous green-hazel. The other man, I had hardly noticed. I was too busy looking at the taller one. He had short, modern, brown hair. He was maybe six feet tall and had the brightest green eyes I had ever seen. The taller one whipped out an FBI badge and said "Ma'am, we just have a few questions for you." His voice was smooth like caramel and deep. "About what?" I asked. "Your mother's case is being re-opened. " Said the shorter of the two. "Impossible! Her case went cold not seven days after it happened. There was no evidence." I replied, a sharp pain going through my head. "Please, we won't be long ma'am." Said the tall one. Sighing, I undo the deadbolt and open the door. "Call me Hannah." I told them. "Come on in." I continued. "But...first cut your hand with this and take a swig of this." I said holding out the blade and flask. I blocked the entryway. For a second, they both looked very shocked. But the two men quickly realized what I'd just asked of them. "Ok." They both agreed. "I'll go first." Said the short one, taking the blade. Once they finished, I knew something was up. "And... you said that you're FBI right?" I questioned. "Yeah, of course we are." Said the shorter one defensively. "Well, that may just be the biggest load of garbage I have ever heard!" I shouted. "I asked you to slit your hands and you agreed without a second thought. I asked you to take a swig out of my flask and again you agreed without a moment's consideration. Who knows what I could've put in that bottle? But you probably didn't give it a second thought 'cause you're just used to it. You aren't FBI! You're hunters, like me aren't you?" I said. All this getting worked up was really a bad idea right now, it's bringing the pain in my head to a fever pitch.  "Pfff..hunters? What are hunters? We aren't hu-" the taller one cut him off. "Dean, c'mon. Yeah we're hunters." He said. Realizing that I didn't even know their names, I asked "Ok, then what are your names?" "I'm Dean Winchester and this is my little brother, Sam Winchester." Said the shorter of the two, Dean. "Alright. Nice to meet you Dean, nice to meet you Sam." I said. "Nice to meet you too Hannah..." Said Sam. "Day." I finished, grinning cheek to cheek. "Nice to meet you Hannah Day." He repeated. Then he flashed a smile that lit up the room. I have to admit it, I went a little weak at the knees. We should get back on track. I thought. "Anyway, why are you working my mom's case? That was twenty-three and a half years ago. " I asked. "Your mom burned on the ceiling of your nursery correct?" Asked Dean. "Well, so I hear. I was only six months old when it happened." I answered, the thrombin in my head only getting worse. "Really?! So was I! Well, to explain, the same thing happened to our mom." Sam stated, rubbing his right temple. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel." I said. "We came to ask if you've been...getting any sort of...visions lately." Said Dean. I debate whether I should tell them or not. Finally, I decide that I don't really have anything to lose. "Yeah...yeah. Actually I have." I replied. Why do they ask? Was he having them too? I wondered. "Oh, ok. I thought I was the only one who got them." Said Sam scrunching up his face as if in pain. I was about to ask if he was feeling okay, when he collapsed.

Hey guys! I know I left it on a but of a cliffhanger but I'll try to post tomorrow. No promises because I have AZ Merit testing so I have to study and go to bed early.