Javon

I was in 6th hr right now on the last day of school. Meaning that all of our classes our shorter and there is literally nothing to do in these classes.

7th hr is my "study guide" class where there is only like 8 students and if u get put in the class that means ur dumb and don't do ur work (sorry not sorry) but if u take the class it most likely means you don't wanna do any work.

I sighed continuing my book. I'm currently in history but the fucking teacher doesn't teach he just talks. Which would be nice but he is annoying. I then felt my phone vibrate.

I looked around to make sure my teacher wasn't near and I pulled it out

I'll probably just ask my friends if they wanna hangout after school.

The bell rang. I didn't bother to put my book in my backpack I just grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

I went to grab everything from my locker when I saw javon walking towards me.

Me and Javon are the only ones who took the class instead of getting put in it, we aren't that close tho.

And we walk to class everyday.

Javon: y/n

Me: Javon

Javon: aren't u excited ?today is the last day of school!

Me: eh not really idk whom I'm gonna hangout with

Javon: oh yeah that is what I was gonna ask u...wanna come over to mine after school? My siblings are bringing one friend over and I don't really like any of mine enough to hangout with outside of school....so wanna come with?

Me: awww u like me. But yes I'll come.

Javon: bet. My mom is picking us up

Me: kk

TO BE CONTINUED