The choice

Y/n's POV

I woke up slightly blinking adjusting to the morning sunlight I got up and realized I was on Camilo's chest hugging his waist. I was really close to his face so I backed away before, I tried to get up and yawned as I let go of him not knowing he was gripping onto my waist. He suddenly woke up and immediately realized that he was holding my waist and let go. "Sorry.." "It's fine now come on let's get breakfast" he held my hand and whispered in my ear "you're not gonna bring Nicholas are you?.." "No, but I need to sort things out with him today if that's okay we might need privacy" "why can't I come with you?" He sounded so sincere I wanted to bring him along but chose not to. "I'm sorry cami I can't let another fight occur between you two." He seemed upset by the news but didn't argue with me.

We walked out and the girls were staring at us with smirks plastered on their faces. "Sooo~ what did you and Camilo do last night??" "Nothing happened, we just had our own sleepover calm down" I commented not wanting to make them think something else was happening. "Where did you sleep then because Camilo doesn't have another bed?" I ignored them and they just gossiped with each other. I walked down and waved at everyone else thinking about what I was gonna say to Nicholas when Pepa tapped my shoulder. "Can I speak with you?" "Sure, Mrs. Madrigal" I anxiously replied hoping it wasn't about something bad. "The wedding is in 20 days are you in love with him yet?" "What?" "Come on I see the way you look at him" "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm not ready yet can you give us more time?" I was making up excuses now. "Okay ill tell everyone else, thank you for letting us know." Phew. I wasn't ready to answer her not wanting to hurt her feelings saying didn't love her son. What was I gonna do? I wasn't in the mood for food after that so I excused myself and left looking for Nicholas.

I found him in a dark ally soon after. "Hola, Hermosa" "Hey Nicholas I was going to say sorry for leaving you like that yesterday." "I sorted things out and-" he interrupted me and leaned in to kiss me. I was shocked as our lips found each other I didn't know how to feel I wanted to stop and push him away for not warning me but someone did it for me. Camilo. He pushed him to the ground and Nicholas grinned looking back at him "Leave her alone. You didn't ask for her permission." I was too stunned to say anything when Camilo took my waist and pulled me closer to him away from Nicholas. "Looks like your here for another fight, pretty boy.." Nicholas dusted himself off as he lifted himself. "Shut up," Camilo muttered under his breath. "Or else what? Your gonna run away again?" Camilo led me out of the ally and whispered "stay here don't move." He charged at Nickolas but I couldn't do anything but watch them fight since I didn't want to get hurt. I had to pull Camilo back not watching any longer for him to get hurt. "Just let me at him! He deserves this." I couldn't hold him back for long though. "Your just jealous I got her first kiss! Admit it she likes me not you. Right Y/n?" I didn't know what to say but stay silent. "Exactly" Camilo looked at me with sadness but didn't say anything and walked off. "Wait! Come back, Camilo!" He ignored me not saying anything I hated when he ignored me so I took the tough decision to leave Nicholas and go for Camilo.

I took his hand and he stopped before saying, "why didn't you admit it already? You already made me look like a fool trying to protect you. We both know you like Nicholas so why don't you just say so?" I was taken aback by what he had said before he released himself from my grip and I didn't have anything else to do. So I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground like I did last time not letting go. But it didn't work this time. He pushed me away not looking at me anymore. "Go away, I'm not worth your time." I only had one last chance and I took it. I held his face and kissed him. He stopped for a second but kissed back. His soft cheeks were stained with tears but I couldn't care less. I finally let go after a few minutes and he looked at me with his hazel eyes. I hugged him tightly, my face suppressed in his chest. "You idiot, You are worth my time now stop crying." He took my hand and helped me up. We walked silently hand in hand to casita. His head resting on my shoulder I didn't comment on his behavior and ruin the moment.