New friends, New enemies..

-------Y/n's POV-------------------------------
I walked out of casita and suddenly got tackled by a group of kids asking questions nonstop. I saw Camilo walking towards a girl but didn't care since it wasn't my problem. The kids and I talked and hung out for a few hours till they were one by one called home by their mothers which reminded me to go ask my mother how things were going.

I went to my old home and the door creaked as I stepped in to see my mother and Mirabel's parents having a conversation so I just stepped back out not wanting to interrupt them. I walked back to Casita looking at the floor when I bumped into someone "Camilo?" I asked in a whisper. "What do you want?" He replied once I got a better look at him I could tell he was crying. "What happened?" "Shut up! this is all your fault!" He quickly said before shoving me aside and running towards casita.

I stood off from the ground and my brows furrowed as I wondered what he meant by that causing him to push me so roughly. I'd been thinking so much I ran into someone again. "Sorry I'm so clumsy" he slowly picked me up. "No, it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going," I said. "What's your name? I've never seen you before" "the names Y/n what about you?" "Nicholas, lovely name by the way" "could say the same to you" I smiled, he grinned back. "Come on let's go somewhere!" He grabbed my hand and led me towards a creek.
"Beautiful isn't it?" He said stopping me from my thoughts, yeah it is. "Come let's sit," he said sitting on a bench patting the spot next to him signaling me to sit beside him.

We silent for a second admiring the river before we started chatting about ourselves and we got interrupted by an angry Camilo telling me dinner was ready. "Come on!" He said pulling my hand to follow him. Nicholas held me by my wrist and said "see you later, Hermosa" he smirked. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he said that. I just met him and was already falling for him. Or was I? I could also sense the glare Camilo was giving him. He tightened his grip leading me to casita.

"Can you stop? I can walk myself" I said annoyed "Fine, geez," he said. "Wait," I said holding him back. "What happened why we're you crying?" He tried to escape from my grasp but I held on strong waiting for an answer "fine my girlfriend broke up with me happy?" I suddenly let go of his wrist "then how was that my fault?" "Because I have to marry you!"  He yelled back. I stood there still processing what he had said. He started walking at a quicker pace and I let him go since there was no use anymore. I just followed behind him silently without saying a word, we reached casita and he just ignored my presence and shut the door on me.

I let myself in and headed towards my seat not excited to be sitting next to him. After I finished eating I headed towards the door when I was stopped once again by Camilo. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just mad okay? You don't need to forgive me but I-" I stopped him mid-sentence and hugged him. I just was happy he apologized. "it's fine just tell me next time" he stood there still in surprise by my sudden movement, and I just said my goodbyes and left heading straight home to my room. "What a day not as bad as I thought, " I said before changing and falling asleep.

------------Camillo POV---------------
I headed toward where I could see sierra I hugged her tightly immediately as I saw her, She didn't hug me back though 'strange'I thought to myself. "Sierra! I missed you so much!" I said feeling better already. "Um, Camilo? We need to talk" "what is it?" I said my smile fading slowly. "We need to break up." I stood there shocked as if a sharp knife just shot through me. "W-what?" "Look in sorry but I don't think this is gonna work out I love Miguel, not you" "but why? What did I do? Did I do something wrong?" I asked my tears threatening to fall. I held them back, "No Camilo it's just I lost feelings" I just wanted to get out of there, so I ran towards casita not looking up not wanting to see anyone right now.

I crashed straight into someone. 'Y/n' I thought and when I just told her "What do you want?" In My breaking voice. When she asked me what was wrong and I didn't what to tell her so I just shoved past her. Wishing to lock myself in my room and cry alone. When I got to casita I went straight to my room and stayed there silently crying till my tears ran dry. Suddenly there was a knock I tried to fix my face and look normal once I opened the door.

"Camilo, can you call Y/n and let her know dinner is ready?" I knew there was no use arguing to I just said yes and shut the door. 'Great u have to face her now' I left casita not saying a word to anyone, I asked around town and found out she was at the creek. I walked over there to see her giggling with a boy. I don't know why but the sight made my blood boil. "Dinners ready come on!" I said glaring at the boy. I pulled by her wrist and tried to lead her out of there when the boy's words made me stop in my tracks. "See you later, Hermosa" I tightened my grip and led her out of there.

"Can you stop? I can walk myself" I heard her annoyed tone and let go of her wrist. "Fine, Geez," I walked away at a faster pace not wanting her to confront me about what happened earlier. "Wait" she held me back. "Why were you crying earlier?" I didn't want to respond so I tried walking away from her grasp but it was obvious she wasn't gonna let go so easily. "Fine, my girlfriend broke up with me happy?" She let go but asked another question "then how was that my fault?" I was already annoyed so I just yelled back at her "because I have to marry you!" I realized what I had said and started running away from her. I didn't stop till I reached casita I thought about holding the door for her but decided not to and just shut it on her.

I headed towards my seat avoiding making eye contact with anyone, especially with Dolores since I knew she heard everything. I prayed she hadn't told anyone else, silently eating my arepas, not in the mood for seconds. I felt bad for what I did so after we finished eating and Y/n got up from her seat to leave I held her back once again to apologize. "Look I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just mad okay? You don't need to forgive me but I-" she stopped me suddenly and hugged me I hugged her back tightly loving the warmth her body gave.

Once she let go I was still shocked about what happened but she just said her goodbyes and left. I was gonna say something else but stopped myself from doing it. Everyone left to their rooms and I was the last one heading to my room remembering everything that happened today. I changed to my sleeping attire and headed to sleep. Not knowing how to feel, so many emotions in my body. Wondering who that boy was, hatting his guts already not even knowing the guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         Authors Note
This chapter had me crying my hands hurt already and I just started writing. I hope you love this chapter as much as I do and I'm for sure gonna write more. I regularly post my stories at 5:00 pm -9:00 pm just to give you guys a heads up :)) this chapter was longer than my usual short chapters but I hope that's fine anyway I gotta go and scroll through TikTok for a few hours waiting for my finned to be ready lol.

Goodbye,

-A<3