[xxxxxxxxx]

senna and her father argued back and forth, through the entire palace. kuruk wanted senna hidden along with the rest of the children and women but senna, well she wanted to fight.

ever since kuruk got senna back, all he wanted to do is lock her away and protect her as if she was rapuazel locked away in her tower.

senna wasn't having it and her shouts were heard everywhere in the castle.

"let me fight, father! please!" she begged, her father storming away from her, "i can't let sokka go do this alone! i love him!"

senna gasped and quickly covered her mouth. she said that out loud. oh god and in front of her father.

the general turned around, "what's so special about that boy?" he asked her.

senna was shocked her father had asked her that but she responded with, "i don't know but im not letting him die out there, alone!"

her hands were formed into fists and kuruk could see how much this boy meant to her. how much fighting to protect her home meant to her.

"fine." he spoke, handing senna a dagger, "incase you cant use your bending, use this."

senna smiled and threw her arms around her father, pulling him into a tight hug.

"thank you, dad."

holding back his tears, he kissed his daughter on the cheek, "be careful, please."

[xxxxxxxxx]

the princess now stood on the wall along with the other northern watertribe water benders. this is where she stood exactly two years ago before her life changed forever.

she stood on the wall along with her friends, other warriors, her uncle and father. her eyes looked out into the distance and that's when she spotted a bright ball of fire hurl its way toward the wall.

her eyes widened, realizing what is about to happen.

"everybody take cover!" she shouted just as the fire ball crashed into the wall, creating a giant hole, knocking everyone off of it.

senna flew backward and her head slammed into a nearby building, knocking her out cold. a giant pile of snow landed on top of her, covering her completely and blocking her from view.

sokka stood up from the group, helping other warriors up and he looked around him, "katara!" he yelled. just then, his sister bended the snow off of her and the two hugged. the siblings watched as aang flew towards the fire nation ships on appa, but the lost princess was nowhere to be found.

the water tribes boy heart began to race. he spotted jon, bending some snow off of him and some of the tribe, "do you know where she is?!" he yelled to him.

"no! we need to find her!" jon yelled back, panic in his voice.

"senna!" he yelled out, hoping that she would respond to him, but she didn't. the force of hit on her head knocked her out plus the snow covering her body didn't help.