Mom:"(Y/n), why don't you go say hi to Serena and Shauna. Those girls have been missing you since forever."

"Sure. I don't mind."

I got up and walked outside and I saw Serena and Shauna there waiting for me.

Serena:"(Y/n)..."

Shauna:"(Y/n)! You're back!"

"Haha yep!"

They were smiling as Serena wiped her eyes.

"Whoa, Serena, you okay?"

Serena:"Y-yes. I'm just happy to have you back."

"Thanks. I'll be here for a week so we can catch up."

Shauna:"Wait, only a week?"

"Yeah. You see, I became champion of the Unova region when I moved out."

Both:"Are you serious?!"

I nodded my head as they looked awestruck.

"But it wasn't easy. Especially with the evil organization trying to fuck everyone over."

Serena:"Wait, you fought an evil organization like that boy from Kanto?"

"Mhm. These guys were called Team Plasma. They tried to freeze the region over, but I stopped them."

Shauna:"That's so cool!"

"I'm glad you think so. So what about you two? What's up?"

Serena:"Well, Prof. Sycamore had asked us and two other people to help him out. He said he wanted a fifth, but couldn't find any good candidates."

Shauna:"(Y/n), you should help him out!"

"What? Why me?"

Shauna:"Well, you're a champion aren't you? Clearly someone with experience in Pokemon would be of great use."

Serena:"And I think we could use the time to catch up while we have an adventure together."

She blushed lightly before brushing her hair back.