Home Sweet Home

A/n: The following story is a sequel to a previous story I made called Unova's Underdog. If you haven't read it, then I suggest you do in order to catch up with what has occurred. On with the story!

(Y/n) was seen dusting off his hat before slipping it on his head. Reshiram entered his room and looked at him.

Reshiram:"Are you busy master?"

(Y/n):"Not quite."

Reshiram:"What do you mean?"

(Y/n):"Well, I feel like going back to my home region Kalos for a bit."

Reshiram:"What for?"

(Y/n):"To let my friends and family know that I'm a champion. Plus I still need to challenge the champion there to a battle."

Kyurem entered his room and looked at him.

Kyurem:"Aww. Do you have to go? Can you take us with you?"

(Y/n):"Heh, sorry Kyurem, but I don't think I can."

She pouted softly but smiled happily when he kissed her on the head.

Reshiram:"Either way. We will be waiting here for you. Or if you ever need us be sure to give us a call."

(Y/n):"Of course."

He put on his backpack before walking downstairs. He saw N there eating some of his food. He told her of his plan to go home for about a week before stepping outside.

(Y/n):"Come on out, Patriot!"

Patriot popped out of his ball and screeched. (Y/n) got on his back before he lifted off and flew to Mistralton City. He went inside the cargo service and saw Skyla there. She saw him and smiled before pouncing on him to give him a hug. He hugged back before telling her the plan.

Skyla:"Aww, you're leaving?"

(Y/n):"Only for a week. I'll be back and hang out with you girls some more before I go on vacation to Alola."

Skyla:"Fine. But you better be safe or else I'm going to get upset."

He just laughed before following her into her plane. She started it before taking off the runway.

Later In Kalos

There was a girl who was writing in a journal before sighing and looking up at the night sky. She has long blonde hair that reached down to her back.

?:"Oh (Y/n)... When will you come back to us?"

The girl looked on her desk to see a picture of her, her mother, and a boy with (h/c) hair and a big smile on his face. She smiled and traced her finger along the picture before she heard something outside.

She looked out to see someone had hopped off a large Pokemon. It was too dark to see, but the person stood in front of (Y/n)'s house. She kept staring out of curiosity as the stranger stretched. They walked to the door and fished in their pocket to grab a pair of keys. The flipped through them before inserting one and unlocking the door.

The girl gasped and tears filled her eyes as one person came to mind.

?: (Y/n) came back!

She got in her bed and rolled around happily before falling asleep with a smile on her face.

Your POV

I finished telling my parents of all that happened as my mom was worried over the fact I could've died. My dad was proud because I had finally got a girlfriend. Even though I have multiple, but they don't need to about that...yet.