ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Comincia dall'inizio

"It opened!" They yelled

Wujin once again pulled her away leading her outside.

Soon the rest joined, slamming the door shut. Dents could be seen, it was Gwi Nam.

They could see the helicopter leave them behind. They ran and waved their hands but they were never seen.

Just like that, they were abandoned once again.

"You fucking sold off Cheongsan?!" On-Jo slapped Eun Kyung across the face.

Her face hung low as she looked at the ground.

She didn't cry, she didn't deserve to.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want him to kill Wujin."

"Why didn't you just let him fuck you? Look at your neck!"

"He wouldn't let me go! What did you expect me to do?"

"You're a slut! Let him fuck you! Cheongsan almost died because of you!"

"You don't think I know that? He threatened me with the most person I love most. I bet you have lead Gwi Nam to me if he told you choose between me and Suhyeok. Wouldn't you?"

She stayed silent.

"Cheongsan, I'm sorry. It is my fault, I don't blame On-Jo for it. I honestly didn't think at the moment. I just wanted Wujin safe."

"I...Eun Kyung...it's fine. I can't really blame you either. I made him want to kill me. I threw him in a mountain of zombies. I can't say I'm not hurt cause I am, but you love Wujin and I would e done the same if the person I loved was in danger."

"I'm so sorry, I really am."

"It's okay." He smiled

He walked up to her and smiled.

"Wujin, may I?" He asked

"You may." He laughed

Cheongsan hugged her tightly while she cried in his arms.

"I'm sorry."

"Shh, it's okay. You saved me in the end. And look we're both okay. My feelings aren't but I get it, Wujin is a fine man."

Eun Kyung sniffled but laughed.

On-Jo rolled her eyes and walked away from them. Once Cheongsan let go she ran into Wujin's arms.

"You broke our promise so many times already. Stop saving me." He cried

Time passed by and they started to shape up S.O.S on the ground. Hopefully help would come once again.

"Eun Kyung, you must be so hungry right now. All I can hear is your stomach grumbling." Nam Ra laughed

"I mean I am kinda hungry."

"Can we talk in private?" She asked

She nodded and sat on the edge of the building.

Eun Kyung's POV

"What's up?" I asked

"I need to tell you something. But don't yell."

"Ah...okay. Is everything okay?"

"In a way it's okay...ever since I got my senses and all and asfter watching you closely, I kind of confirmed something."

"And that is?"

Nam Ra stared at her feet and I became more worried.

"Whats-"

I was cut off.