A new roommate Chapter 3

The creaking of a door caused Kim Dokja to shut his mouth as he looked at the person who had arrived, the man was extremely tall and had tan skin with deep grey eyes that admitted a mesmerizing blue glow, the man had slender brows as he walked in with his luggage in one hand and the key to the dorm in the other. He looked like he could slap Yoo Joonghyuk once with his handsomeness. Kim Dokja quickly checked his information.

<Sung Jinwoo>

Name: Sung Jinwoo

Age: 14

Birthday: ??/??/????

Information: Sung Jinwoo is the heir to the Shadow Monarch, ruling over the Shadow Realm, he is skillful at using daggers and is very agile. Sung Jinwoo is a confident individual with a strong sense of family and has a thirst for strength. Sung Jinwoo is technically a prince and is known for the fact he is great at learning quickly.
Sung Jinwoo is not blind to things such as fame or money and is a polite and easygoing person though he can be ruthless to any enemies that can cause harm to his family or people he is close to. It is best for you to friend Sung Jinwoo and aid him to become stronger, this will benefit you in the near future.

Favourite food: ---

Disliked food: ---

"Ah hello," spoke Sung Jinwoo as he looked at Kim Dokja who was hiding in the corner suspiciously. "You're Kim Dokja, prince of the Underworld, who caused some drama at the reception area right?"

Kim Dokja stood there in shock at the new presence as he had no idea what to say to Sung Jinwoo, who seemed like he could give zero fucks on anything. Sung Jinwoo took the silence as a yes as he walked over to where the beds were, Sung Jinwoo stared at the three beds as he looked up at Kim Dokja.

"Which one is yours?" asked Sung Jinwoo as he looked expectantly at Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja had yet to choose what bed he wanted but he looked around the room and pointed to the bed closest to a bookshelf. "Uh, I'll take that one..." replied Kim Dokja awkwardly.

Sung Jinwoo nodded his head before he chose one of the remaining beds nearest Kim Dokja's, Kim Dokja did not notice this fact as he walked over to his bed and placed his ID card onto the top of the nightstand, causing a red glow to encase the ID before returning it. There were words that floated and then disappeared, the words read:

{Kim Dokja's bed}

'Huh, they even have a notification for this...' thought Kim Dokja as he looked at the luggage at the side of the room, a blue screen appeared.

<Kim Dokja's luggage>

Information: This is a suitcase that is full of Kim Dokja's belongings from the world of TWSA. This is one of the gifts which the Author and Creator of TWSA have given you.

It was then when Kim Dokja realized he had taken over someone else's life and taken their identity, it may have been a coincidence that this body and Kim Dokja's original body shared the same name and had almost identical body features but that still didn't take away the chill which Kim Dokja felt. Has Kim Dokja in the game taken over his original body? What happened to his original body? Just what-

Kim Dokja felt a pull and a gentle touch on his head as he found himself in Sung Jinwoo's arms who was hugging him and lightly patting his silky black hair.

"What-"

"Are you okay?" whispered Sung Jinwoo in a quiet tone as if to not startle Kim Dokja, it seemed as though Kim Dokja was going through a panic attack when Sung Jinwoo snapped him out of it and calmed him down.