what's so special about her? she thought to herself.

"look! look! it's the princess!" a group of small children shouted, all pointing at senna.

her smile grew as she hopped off of appa and was embraced with many hugs from her old students.

"you're back! you're back!" they cheered.

"i told you, i'd come home." senna said, her friends now joining her side.

"team avatar meet my old students who are now water bending experts, i hope..." she raised an eyebrow earning many laughs and giggles from the group of kids.

sokka smirked, she's good with kids. 

"senna!?" a soft voice shouted.

"yue...." the two cousins ran to each other, soft sobs escaping each of their lips. team avatar watched as the two princesses reunited after so long.

"i waited for you, senna. everyday, every night." yue wrapped a coat around senna, noticing the girl was shivering.

"im here now, yue and i came with my friends." senna turned and saw her friends awkwardly standing there.

aang smiled and waved, katara doing the same and sokka was too inlove to even do anything.

"nice to meet you all but may i steal my cousin for a moment?" the original gaang all nodded and sighed, watching their friend be taken away.

"she's home now guys. a lot of people missed her." katara said, hopping back on appa.

"yeah, i guess you're right.." both sokka and aang frowned.

[xxxxxxxxx]

yue lead the girl back to the castle. it spread around fast, that the lost princess finally made it home.

it felt like she never left. everything looked the same. everyone was the same but something was missing.

"where's uncle?" senna asked her cousin, her eyes scanning around for him.

"you'll see him at the feast later tonight." yue responded, opening the door to her bedroom.

senna nodded and sat down on her cousins very comfortable bed. she laid down with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling. why do i still feel him?

"you need to look pretty tonight, senna. try this on." yue threw her cousin a dress, it was a gorgeous dress.

the princess groaned and strolled into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. she looked at herself in the mirror and didn't like what she saw.

the girl looking back at her wasn't the princess her tribe lost all those years ago, she was someone different.

senna let her old clothes fall to the ground and put on her new clothes. the dress was a mixture of all shades of blues and it was long.

"im done!" senna shouted to her cousin. yue walked in and gasped, "you look so beautiful."

senna smiled at the compliment from her gorgeous cousin.