My chest feels heavy and I feel like I wanted to cry. Memories with Lucas just flashed into my mind where I had happy memories with him.

Now, my bad memories with Richard and Lucas flashed into my mind where I both witnessed them doing unsightly to their partners.

Pitiful and painful words with different voices keep on echoing into my mind.

No one likes you!

You're an ugly bitch!

Poor you. Still got no one to love you?

You should be like her to be likeable.

You thought I like you too? How shameful can you get?! You're so gullible and stupid.

I would never like someone like you!

I finally remember the words I got from the past. I constantly hear them from my peers that made me have low self-esteem in myself. Richard also said those to me that made it even more painful.

Every bad events from my past suddenly rushed in. This is torture.

When I successfully forgot very painful events in my life, now it was triggered through a similar event that happened with Richard.

I shouldn't have been so stupid in being so assertive in making moves with Lucas. I haven't learned my lesson in the past that I shouldn't be so assuming. How shameful can I get!

I don't want to remember and encounter these things again!

I bit my lower lip to keep me from crying. However, it didn't work. My eyes began to tear up.

I bit my lip harder to further stop myself from tearing up. As I bit my lip harder, I could already taste my blood. I still didn't care and continued bitting my lower lip.

If I blink, tears will begin to fall down! Hurry up and throw the pen! My hand is still clinging to the pen!

Don't cry!

I suddenly flinched when I felt someone touched my shoulder. My hand that was holding the pen suddenly released the pen. The pen finally went inside the trash can.

My eyes blinked and tears started to fall down.

"You just threw your pen. You were standing here for quite--"

I could see through my peripheral vision that it was Charles was the one who tapped my shoulder.

He's standing beside me and I can feel it that he's scanning through my face.

I moved my face away from him to not let him see my whole face.

"You're crying. Let me look at your face." He said this with a panicky tone.

"No."

Oh no, he noticed. Well, I don't care anymore.

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and touched both of my shoulders to make my body placed in front facing him.

I suddenly looked at the floor to avoid his eyes.

Without speaking, he grabbed my wrist and he dragged me towards the emergency staircase area just near from where I threw the pen.

I just went along with him since I don't have the mood to resist anymore. I feel so empty right now.

"Your lower lip on the right side is bleeding!"

I just stood in front of him without saying and I still don't look at his eyes.

I suddenly felt that my lips are being wiped using a piece of cloth. Apparently, he's wiping my lips with his handkerchief. He reassured me that it's clean and he still hasn't used it.