10:Carol

The stars shine the brightest in the darkness of the night.

_______

In the house, there are a total of 9 cribs in Mama's room. A total of 1 to 2 year old's are tucked into bed and woken up by her.

But the only people allowed to enter the room to assist with the toddlers...

Are the ones who are most fit for the job.

I walked into Mama's room, heading over to the cribs to pick up Genelle.

She was a 2 year old, arrived from the unknown.

She giggled as she saw me, making grabby hands as she reached up towards me. "Good morning Genelle! How are you?" I cooed.

I laid her down onto the crib and took off her clothes, cringing at the smell of her diaper.

"Why must I be the one to do it?" I frowned.

"You're not the only one dying over here." Emma rolled her eyes playfully, throwing the used diaper into a blue bin.

I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. There were 2 tubs in there for the babies to bathe, with us having to pour the water out after every wash, and then fill it up again.

I took a deep breath and unwrapped her diaper, rolling it up and throwing it into a medium-sized bin.

Filling the tub to the brim, I placed Genelle gently into the tub, using the shower head to wash her butt.

Taking out a bottle of lavender-scented soap, I smiled. "Time for the bubbles!"

She clapped her hands. "Bubbies! Bubbies!"

I laughed and poured a bit of soap inside, watching as foam began building up in the tub.

While she played around with the soap, I reached behind her ear, under her armpits and the inner part of her legs. and checked for any marks. 'No marks here.'

Once Genelle was done showering, I pulled her out of the tub and took a towel, drying her with it.

"You're such a cutie!" I squealed.

After bathing Genelle and putting her back into the crib, I still had many other toddlers to settle.

-Time skip-

I sighed as I bathed Eren. 'Who knew this would be so hard. I hope Emma has gotten a hold on Carol.'

"Ah! Eren!" I covered myself using my hands as Eren began splashing the water playfully.

I cleaned him and helped him wear his clothes. He laughed and wriggled.

Hearing a huff, I turned towards Emma helping Carol wear her clothes.

"Found anything?"

She shook her head. "I can't find a single mark on her!"

She picked her up and began patting her back. I shrugged. "Maybe there's no such thing as a transmitter. Maybe Ray was lying."

She stayed silent before gasping.