" Whats up with the Chi situation though? You never answered me " sean says.

" nigga come talking that whoopy whoop about business and the club, he tried to get bold with me so I let him know how I was planning to take that fucking club right from under him and make it the Devil's den number two. He jumpped hot at that and got thrown out. Ran some shit to me about how God and I had too many enemies and that we was getting whats coming for us " i tell him.

" Shit if he come for you and my nigga he come for the whole squad. Niggas ride for us like no other"

"He don't realize that. All i say is dont come for me unelss I send for you. This isn't a problem that chi wants "

I never been scared of shit. Im never hard to find either, So if someone wants me and a problem then Im always ready. Point blank motherfucking period.

*

*

*

*
God P.O.V **

" 61912 you have a visitor " the gates of the cell opened and the c.o's came to me. I stood from the bed and let them cuff me up. Usually its two guards for one nigga. They had 6 niggas in here for me, all strapped up and shit. That made me laugh, " is there a joke we missed out on? "

"Yall take extra percussion like this would be enough to hold a nigga. If I wanted to get out of here, I easily could and there would be nothing yall could do about it " i tell them cracking the fuck up.

" you think so, with your black ass? " his fat ass asked with a laugh.

"I know so. But im sitting back in here giving orders having yall asses look stupid.  Any thing i want is done, im in here under yall supervision so i cant get charged with a damn thing. If i did its going to make you dumb asses look worst like you can't control your prisioners. I don't know  how much more I need to do to make you believe that im that nigga and yall aint shit " I tell them walking down the hall.

" keep talking  shit and your ass is going straight to the hole "

"What ever you say " I laughed . He need to be worrying about that white puss coming out his bottom lip and that roll on the back of his fat ass head that look like a hot dog. But a nigga gone be cool.

                             They walked me into visiting room and I was surprised that it wasn't Ice and cartel there. I looked around before sitting down at the table across from this mixed looking bitch i didn't know, " Nice to see you , Daniel "

" God " I corrected taking a seat. This bitch ain't know me like that to be calling a nigga by his government.

" thats my bad "

" What the hell do you want? " i asked her.

" to help you " She sat back in the seat. She looked to each side of her before looking back at me.  Her tities was busting out the top of her cheap ass button down.

"There ain't shit you can do for me, ma " i tell her straight up. " what do you give a nigga that already has everything "

" Freedom, you don't have that "

" If i wanted it I could "

" Security " she continued.

" now thats funny " I tell her getting comfortable in this cold hard ass chair,

"Word on the street is even though your gone its alot of beef with your name in it " She tells me. " I can keep you safe "

" Who are you coming in here to tell me what the streets are saying? I got niggas who do that for a living "