Aryan and I started our shoot and I was grateful we were standing apart for most of the outdoor shoot. I glanced over at Aryan and saw him in a white button down but his chest was fully exposed since he only buttoned up the from the bottom.

I felt his eyes shift towards me and I immediately looked away. We were taking our last few shots and called it a day once we got the perfect sunset shot.

I heard everyone pack up but I couldn't move my forehead from Aryan's. The pose was to stand at the entrance of the hotel, with Aryan's hands clasped on my waist and my hands hung loosely over his shoulders.

Our foreheads touched each other lightly and our eyes closed as the sun shone brightly at us before setting. I couldn't move away from him, I didn't want to lose his touch. I missed him too much despite how much I hated him for what he accused me of.

"Zoya" He breathed out. "I promised Suhana I will be professional but you're making it very difficult for me to control myself. I snapped out of it and walked away from him.

The team asked me to join them for dinner but I kindly refused, knowing Aryan would be there. I didn't trust myself around him so I was going to make sure to stay away from him outside of shooting.

I woke up with Rhea screaming at me for being late. I stayed up all night thinking about Aryan. Every time I closed my eyes I saw him and I wanted to beat myself for it.

Rhea brought my stylist to my room to save time. I quickly got ready with my first outfit of the day and walked over to the room we were shooting at.

Rhea told me there will be lesser people today to make me more comfortable. I turned to her confused, "comfortable?" "Yeah, You've never done a shoot like this— please tell me you read the shooting details"

I nodded at her and she sighed in relief but in reality I did not read anything. I stepped into the room with my dress and was stunned.

The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles

The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles. I quickly took the paper with the shooting details from Rhea's hands while she was busy with something else. Honeymoon shoot.

I stood there for a second unsure of what to do. I remembered my next few outfits and immediately knew it was going to a very intimate shoot.

I took my place in front of the camera when I saw Aryan walk in a formal black attire. His stylist helped him into a suit jacket that matched my dress colour before he took his place next to me.

I pinched myself to make sure I don't stare at him. The first part of the shoot was simple. We needed to keep a distance to build up for the later parts. Despite this, the sexual tension between me and Aryan was rising by the second.

He was standing right behind me and it took all my energy not to turn around and kiss him. The photographer called for an outfit change. Aryan and I parted ways again until we both arrived back to the shooting.