"He's being protective again?"

Mina roll her eyes and Dahyun get it, looks like her boss starting to be his oldself again.

Being Wonwoo's secertary for months, Dahyun already used to his attitude. He may strict with his employees, but with Dahyun, he treated her like a true friend.

There is no a day Wonwoo wont mention Mina's name to her. Dahyun understand how big his love are to Mina.

"He said he dont feel right because he's not with me now."

"Why? Sunghoon and I with you, nothing gonna happend. Also, Nikki wont get bored much as he always stayed at Wonwoo's parents house."

Mina bring her hand to stroke Nikki's hairs and sighed.

"Sometimes I feel bad to Nikki, its like I ignored my responsiblity to him."

Dahyun took Mina's other hand and cares it.

"You've done a good job, Mina. I'm proud to see my friend be a good mother to an orphan boy. Soon, you gonna be a real mother to your own baby. Also, its good to know Nikki getting closer more to his grandparents."

Mina grin and nodded her head, happy to see Sunghoon teasing Nikki. They look a true siblings and Nikki refuse to call Sunghoon as his uncle.

For Nikki, although Sunghoon is his uncle, he comfortable to call him as hyung. And Sunghoon didnt offended at all as long Nikki happy with him.

"Let's go, we need to go to your cafe."

She nodded and told Sunghoon to hold Nikki hand as soon they get out from desserts shop.

They went to the arcade where Sunghoon and Nikki can play together. Mina and Dahyun just stayed at bench and talking as they dont have nothing to buy in shopping mall.

They just brought Sunghoon and Nikki to enjoy the games at arcade.

Its not always for Sunghoon to enjoy his time with them, he become so busy as trainer and part-time worker at Mina's cafe.

Nikki also often attending piano class and likes to play the piano that were placed inside their home.

He sometimes play it for Mina and she was so happy he had something he loves to do other than just playing a game or control his drone.

Two hours has passed, its time to go.

Dahyun called Sunghoon and Nikki as she signed them to stop playing games. Nikki whined as he wanted to play more but Sunghoon convinced him that he promised to play with Nikki next time.

As they almost closer to exit door, they heard people screaming.

*bamp!*

They dodged down as soon they heard the sound of gunshots. Nikki automatic hug Sunghoon as he was so scared.

Dahyun hold Mina as she cant dodge down too lower.

"Everybody sit down!"

The crowded started to gather into one big circle. And Mina didnt comfortable when peoples surrounded her.

But they have to sit down and saw a few peoples that assumed they was a robbers.

Sunghoon putted Nikki behind Mina and Dahyun so he can get cover.

'Sunghoon.'

Mina whisper make him lean his head closer between Dahyun and Mina.

'Call the police. Dahyun, call Wonwoo or anyone.'

"Mommy, I want daddy...."

Nikki clutch Mina shirt from behind and started to whine. Sunghoon gesture his finger to his lips as sign to Nikki to low his voice.