1

Billie's POV

Today's my first day at a new job as a music teacher and I'm pretty excited...not really, I only took the job because they told me I need to get my shit together I'll get in detail later.

First off I'm Billie, I'm 23 and I have 2 siblings, my twin sister Ellie and my older brother Finneas. I love music obviously and got famous off of it...for a while. I quit when it was 16 because of the pressure my team put on me and my siblings, we made music together by the way.

One team member tried to take advantage of my sister, I beat the guy almost killing him and put him in the hospital, my team called me crazy and said that my sister should've gave him what he wanted and that she was acting like a brat, so I punched him then I quit.

I don't regret my decision because they were piece's of shits and they gave my siblings no credit whatsoever for what WE wrote.

My sister became a model after that, my brother became a singer and a music producer and me, I've made many bad decisions, got arrested for fights, smoked pot, did drugs, sleep with many different women, drink and drink and drink...and drink. Now I limit my drinking and I smoke weed mainly. I went back to school, graduated, and now I'm here fixing my hair In the mirror.

My sister texted me she was outside since my car was in the shop so I needed a ride. I grabbed my bag making sure I had everything before I left locking the door behind me.

"Looking good b" Ellie said as I entered the car

"Thanks"

"No problem"

______

Audrey's POV

Hey I'm Audrey, I'm 17 and my mom is white and my dad is black and Puerto Rican which means I'm mixed. Unfortunately my dad got sick and had to leave this earth when it was 12 and it was the hardest thing I had to go through as a kid. I'm still working on how to move forward but recently I have just been a mess. I miss him but my mom and my best friends are helping me get through it and they're me biggest supporters, I'm happy with them.

We're getting a new teacher since our old one retired, he was a dick anyways. We don't know if we're going to have a girl or a guy it doesn't really matter at this point I'm just here to graduate.

I walked into the classroom and that's where I saw her, a tall woman with black hair that was slicked into a low bun. She had beautiful blue eyes and full lips.

She was gorgeous.

"Um first off I'm going to be completely real with you in don't have time for anybody's

shit so if you give me shit get get the fuck out, anyways hi I'm miss O'connell or Billie i don't care what you call me, you can eat in here but don't chew with your mouth open because that's fucking disgusting oh and clean after your mess, I don't care about phones but just use them on your free time or when it say you could use them, either way if you fail you fail this is probably one of the easiest classes you shouldn't fail so simply pay attention. Any questions?"

...

"No good so I want to get to know each other on my first day first off my name is Billie as I already said before and I love food and my dog he's a pit bull and one interesting fact about me is that I have a twin sister which I always liked to flex on as a kid I guess some things never change but who's next?"

Some people quickly raised their hands and we went around the room saying some stuff about ourselves. The whole class we messed around with some instruments and had fun and joked around a lot.

I like her already

____

At lunch I was sitting with my friends at a table in the cafeteria and Darrell wouldn't shut up about our new teacher Billie which I mean I didn't mind because she was hot but that's our teacher for fucks sake.

"Look at her twin sister though" he showed us a couple pictures of her I'm guessing twin sister in a bikini, or regular pictures of her, or pictures with Billie, and pictures with her girlfriend I'm guessing since there was multiple pictures of them kissing together, they're was a guy in a couple pictures too he had reddish hair he looked very similar to both of them so I'm guessing he's their brother"

"Why are you even stalking them?" I asked

"I'm not the only one that's doing it"

"You're so fucking weird"

"You can't lie and say you don't like her though"

"I do but not in that way?" I chuckled and threw my trash away "I'm going to the restroom"

"Hurry back" my friend Judy said

_____

Billie's POV

I lit a cigarette as I waited outside for my sister to come pick me up, man I can't wait for my car to get fixed, I can't wait to see my baby again Lmaoo i love that car with my life.

"Hey Billie or Miss O'connell?" Audrey came up to me

"Billie's fine but wussup?"

"Oh noting it was just waiting for my mom to come pick me up, I'd usually walk but we were planning on going shopping"

"Oh that sounds nice I'm waiting for my sister, my car's in the shop right now so I'm kinda forcing her to drive me around everywhere"

"Sounds interesting"

"Yeah pretty much"

I saw Ellie pull up in the parking lot so I tossed my ciggarette and grabbed my bag

"I'll see you tomorrow kid"

"Wait I was wondering if you could teach me the guitar since you said you know how to play?"

"sure why not"

"Thank you"

"Now problem"

"See you tomorrow"

"See ya" I got in the car and Ellie drove off