Alerting (Tommy X Reader)

NOT PROOF READ! also pretty long one, lol.

This story involves a service dog in training, that alerts to low blood sugar and can do assisting tasks (pick up something that has been dropped ex.). this is not to romanticize disability in any way it is simply a spoof of a dream i had relating to my own battles with disabilities.

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS I NEED IDEAS AND I'M EXPERIENCING WRITERS BLOCK, HELP!!!!

T.W.! mention of blood, language and side affects of hypoglycemia

Y/n's POV

My older sibling Amie stopped by our parents house and immediately told me to pack a bag for myself, with no explanation.

After complaining for a bit about not wanting to go anywhere I reluctantly start to pack a bag for both myself and my Service dog in training, Ivory. Amie still refused to tell me where we were going though no matter how much i asked.

"Amie, come on, I love you but at least tell me how long we are staying and what the weather is going to be like so that i can pack appropriate clothing." i say laughing before chunking my flip octopus plushie at them. When the octopus hits Amie right in the face I keel over from laughter. once they recovered from getting smacked in the face by a plushie they launched themselves at me starting to tickle me relentlessly. we were both howling with laughter as Mom hollers up the stairs telling us to quite down. after we catch our breath, my bed room door flies open hitting the wall behind it, as it opened. There, in the threshold of the door stood Ivory, tail still and held high. she walks over and boops my leg alerting to my blood sugar levels. I hold out my hand to see if she tells me it's high or low. she places her nose under my hand telling me it's low.

"Good girl Ivory!" i say as i reach into my nightstand and grab a juice, my glucometer, and her a treat

"Good girl Ivory!" i say as i reach into my nightstand and grab a juice, my glucometer, and her a treat. After testing my glucose levels and seeing that she was right i drank my juice and Amie helped me finish packing, then we were off.

As we sit down in our spots on the train, with Ivory sitting between my feet on the floor, I start to pry for information.

"So why did you feel the need to drag me out of the house to an undisclosed location, for unknown reasons?" i say poking Amie in the side. they roll there eyes at me.

"Multiple reasons. One, Your 18 and hardly leave the house. Two, where we are going you are gonna have good time, promise, and three, I'm older and I said so." they say poking me back.

"Bruh." was all i could say, before laughing. over the next 2 and a half hours we just talked about things we had been up to since we last saw each other and random shit that came to mind. Finally we made it to the station where Amie already had an Uber waiting for us.

We pulled up to a very large house with two stories and what looked like a large back yard, out in the middle of no where.

"Why such a big place?" i ask, they shoot me a shit eating grin as they hop out of the back seat, tipping the Uber driver and then grabbing their bags. I quickly follow grabbing my own bags and Ivory's lead. we walk up to the door and Amie knocks, a minute or so later a very tall guy with fluffy dirty blonde hair and a mask opens the door.