Chapter Two: Part Two - Traditional Greeting

She was standing there, or whatever it was. Not to mention how fucking tall she looked with those wide, dark sockets stretching up to her bangs and her lips curling up into a stuck grin. Her shoulders lifted up excitedly behind her arms, startled by a distorted moan, as heavy breaths dripped down to the floor.

Taffy cast a peek to the right and noticed another person, a woman...? They couldn't tell since the body was wrinkly and they could see through the crooked bones under the ragged gown's holes. The old haystacks weighed down as they supported a lamp that eked out a sliver of light. Small stomps interrupted her, and she turned around to find the taller one approaching her with her hands lifted like a monster from a child's nightmare. She twitched and hissed, attempting to hold her at gunpoint, but there were no bullets connected, so she flung it at the old malformed creature, who groaned, hurried to the door, and kicked it open, exiting the room.

They may have heard her giggle as they walked out of the room, still looking for the ax that had slipped previously, but it was nowhere to be seen. Blood splatters and webs, as before.

"New friend...."

Excuse me?

Taffy dashed to the bedroom and took refuge under the bed. Only to be confronted with another face that made her draw a reflex.

They crept out of the frames after making a loud gunshot and ran through the halls

They crept out of the frames after making a loud gunshot and ran through the halls. Passing by the taller one again, she was grabbed by the ankle and her body tumbled to the floor. Their fingers clenched, scratching frantically and irritably. An eerie chuckle dropped on her back.

Guess this was it. This was the end. And already, it was going to die in the most random, pathetic ways possible.

This really sucks—

"Darcie, what did I tell you about scaring our guests?" When the lights were turned on, the aura dispersed. The room was no longer as dark and strewn with spider webs as it had been. Cleaner and more modern. When Taffy raised their head, they were greeted with a new face.

In reaction to the person's annoyed glare, she twisted her head to the side and noticed a wide, gleaming grin on the tall woman's face

In reaction to the person's annoyed glare, she twisted her head to the side and noticed a wide, gleaming grin on the tall woman's face. A quiet laugh could be heard. They turn around, noticing another woman's face, who appears to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She hunched over, raising a brow. "Sorry about that. She gets too excited around new guests."