CH. I

⊲ ❝ Betrayal was what I felt, my heart ⊳ broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⊲ ❝ Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.

The music boomed as she walked through the crowded party looking for her boyfriend. She was drunk but not enough to lose herself, yet.

She groaned and called out "Nate!" Still nothing. So she decided to find a bathroom so she could finally piss. Which led her to another hall. At the end of the hall she saw a door and thought that must be the bathroom. She opened the door and the instant she opened the door her jaw dropped.

On the bed there was Nate dick deep into her best friend Cassie. She dropped her drink and screamed. She slammed the door and ran out of the hall and down the stairs.

And held back tears as she ran through the crowd. She didn't turn around even as her name was being called. She finally got out of the party and walked to her car taking in a deep breath.

"MADDY!" she heard Nate call out to her. She stopped and turned around and saw both Nate and Cassie standing a few feet away. Cassie was sobbing and Nate looked like a mix of upset and angry.

"Maddy please..your my best friend.." Cassie sobbed trying to step closer. She let out a deep laugh.

"Bitch if you were my best fucking friend you wouldn't fuck Nate." she poked Cassie in the chest. "If you were my best friend you would be by my side!" she now shoved Cassie. "You are nothing !" She punched Cassie in the cheek and turned to walk away again.

This time no one dared stop her. She was on a rampage.

____________________________________________

"I can't believe her." Kat said, holding the phone close to her mouth.

"I'm so sick of this, she was my best friend.." Maddy sobbed into the phone.

"Mads, I'm so sorry, honestly. Get some rest, it's late. Okay?" Kat laid in her bed about to sleep.

"Okay.. night Kitty..."

"Love you."

Maddy hung up and threw her phone across the room. She could stop crying. She felt so weak and vulnerable, she couldn't get out of bed.
____________________________________________
It had been 3 days since anyone had seen or heard from Maddy. Cassie had a huge bruise on her face from the bruise. She's been spamming Maddy and so has Nate. He thought they'd get back together like every other time.

But something was weird about this time, and it scared Nate.

If you don't know Maddy, she believes that she loves Nate but if i'm honest with you. That isn't fucking love. It's abuse and everyone knows it, especially Payton. Oh you don't know him?

He's Maddys ex and first boyfriend. Well first serious boyfriend, first time, and first love. Everyone of her friends was jealous of their love. Everyday he'd write her sweet notes and walked her to every class. But one day Maddy met Nate. And the spiral started. For her and Payton.

Maddy hadn't left her bed in 3 whole days, not to eat, not to pee, not to shower, not to do anything. Her stomach hurt and her head pounded uncontrollably. She didn't know what to do.

Nate was meant to be hers, her future. He took care of her, emotionally no, but physically and financially of course. She never got the expensive gifts Nate hit her from Payton and she thought that meant he loved her more.

Maddy hadn't ate in so long she thought her stomach was going to explode. She wanted to vomit but she could get herself to even gag. She was miserable.

It was on the 5th day Maddy finally checked her phone and saw 1000's of missed calls and texts. But one caught her eye..: "Payton <3"

She instantly clicked the voice mail he'd sent.

"Uh hey Mads..— Maddy um I heard what happened and I noticed you weren't at school so I thought I'd give you a call. I know we haven't talked in...forever but I wanted to make sure you were okay. Um when you can give me a call or a text. Bye Maddy."

Just the sound of his voice made her cry. She hadn't heard him in so long. In a instant she called him the phone rang and rang til a voice sounded from the phone.

"Maddy?"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N:
Sorry this is short I wanted a base to start the story on! Hope your excited for the next chapter!