🔤Georgenotfound

Affection: (how do they show it?)
Gift giving, and he praises you on everything and I mean everything.

Blood: (how messy are they when they kill?)
Not very messy, he hates the smell blood leaves.

Fighting: (are they good at it?)
Honestly really bad at fighting but somehow always wins.

Generosity: (how generous are they?)
Pretty generous.

Jealousy: (how jealous do they get?)
Barely jealous at all.

Killing: (how do they kill, and who?)
Normally by suffocating them, only kills if they hurt you or trys to save you.

Punishment: (how do they punish their loved one?)
Not very keen on punishment says it doesn't really work so you just don't get to go out for a week or so.

Patience: (how patient are they?)
Pretty patient but will complain in a joking way.

Security: (how much security do they have?)
Like none just locked doors and windows, but you can't manage to escape. He has something about him.

---IT'S BECAUSE HE HAS A FAT ASS ALSO PRETTY PRIVILEGE---

Unstable: (how stable are they?)
Pretty sane surprisingly he has strong morals but then again he did kidnap you so sane in a unstable way.

Stalking: (Do you get excited when stalking their love?)
No, he thinks it's plan out weird.

Weakness: (how can their love take advantage of them?)
By reassuring him, helping cook, wanting to hang out with him,and even the smallest peak on the cheek makes him overheat.

George is head over heals for you well I think thats an understatement he's obsessed with you but he doesn't get creepy about it he has good well he has decent morals. You honestly forget sometimes that he kidnapped you he treats you so well that it feels like your at a sleepover that lasts forever. You didn't get to leave his house till after 3 months he was trying to drag it out as long as possible but with you pleading to just go on a walk outside with him was enough, he basically does anything you want. Once you well you tried to kiss his lips because he was frustrated with something and you didn't want to deal with that, but as soon as your lips touched his he fell backwards almost like he fainted.

~380 words~