𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳

Start from the beginning

Inside Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the camera captured some signs in German, Happy dragging his bag and Y/N giving a finger gun towards the camera.

"No one has actually told us why are we in Berlin." Peter's voice can be heard narrating.

The two can be seen sightseeing in Berlin. They went to Brandenburg Gate with their face in frame. The camera also captured a street performer, foreign girls waving their hands at the camera and a pretzel vendor.

"Something about Captain America going crazy." He added.

The three entered a hotel as they made their way to their rooms.

"This is you two." Happy pointing his finger at a door.

"Oh, we're neighbors?" Peter asked.

"We're not roommates. Your brother is your roommate." Happy replied and unlocked his room door. "Suit up."

Later, Peter was now in his homemade suit. It consists of homemade web-shooters, a pair of goggles with a red sweater and red mask and the sleeves were blue. He also standing in front of the mirror, talking to himself.

"Okay, Peter, you got this, you got this." He muttered.

Y/N came out from the bathroom in his homemade suit as well. His homemade suit is the same as Peter, but his sweater was dark red and his mask was black.

"What the hell are you two wearing?"

The brothers turned around and saw Happy standing there.

"It's our suits." Y/N replied.

"Where's the cases?"

"What cases?" Peter asked. Happy then went to open a door, showing them another area of the suite.

"What? I thought that was a closet. This is still our room?" Y/N said as the two entered the room.

"Go. Please. There." Happy moved them along.

"I found the case. I found the case. I found the case." Peter told him as he and Y/N saw two cases on the table. They plucked a card and read the message.

"A minor upgrade?" Y/N muttered.

They then opened the cases, revealing their new and improved suit that were made by Tony Stark.

"Whoa. Oh, my God." Peter gasped.

"Now, this is what I'm talking about." Y/N said, inspecting his suit before taking it to the bathroom to change.

"Put it on." Happy told Peter as the younger Parker was still amazed by the new suit.

"What the? This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." Peter glancing in between Happy and the suit.

"Let's go! Follow your brother."

"B-But y-yeah, I don't understand. Is it for me?" Peter stammered. He then turned around and saw Happy leaving the room. "Happy! Happy, wait."

Peter took off his mask. "T-This is- This is insane. Insane. Look at this thing. Look. Look at the eyes. This is the greatest day of my life."