"Don't worry, sir. Leave it to me. I will make sure that no insects bastard will near Haruchin at the party.", said Mikey with a serious face as he played along with the father in the conversation.

"Just do whatever you can to keep them away from my beloved daughter. Those people are just selfish and greedy to get close with me and I hate when my daughter is used for their benefit. I don't care whoever she chooses to be with as long as that man can make her happy.", said Mr. Kazuki which Mikey thinks so much about claiming Haru for himself after hearing what the man said.

"As her boyfriend, I will keep that in mind.", said Mikey which the older man nodded in agreement with he says while Seiyu is watching the two with disbelief and unbelievable. Seiyu did expect Mikey to be very overprotective but never he expected that his father will play along and join with it.

"The three of us really sunshine protectors.", said Seiyu which he means that the three of them are very protective of Haru.

•- Flashback End -•

As the elders and the heirs are all eyeing Haru at the party, the father and the older brother already glaring at them, especially the boyfriend who didn't please to see many guys are eyeing his beloved girlfriend. Haru really doesn't care about the stares which she ignored them and just doing her part.

"Haruchin.", called Mikey which the girl looks up at him. "Are you tired standing so long? Wanna go and sit?", asked Mikey with a gentle smile, getting Haru to lil bit confused but just nodded her head since she did feel tired of standing for so long. "Guys, can we find a place to sit first?", asked Mikey to the executives which Sanzu is the first one to react.

"I already found the table for us.", said Sanzu.

"Man- you really fast. When did you settle that?", asked Baji which he looks at Sanzu with an impressive face while Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi are clapping their hands as they're impressed by Sanzu's quick work.

"Since Sanzu already ready the table, let's just go and sit, shall we? The real party is about to start now.", said Mr. Kazuki which they all agreed with him.

"Haruchin, let's go.", said Mikey while asking for the girl's hand. Without saying anything, Haru accept the offer and walked together to the table, where people are staring at them tensely, wondering what kind of relationship they have. Meanwhile, Senju with Seiyu walks together which some girls are staring at Senju with eyes full of jealousy, wanting to be in Senju's position so badly.

Sitting at the two tables where only their gang members are there. The party then slowly starts which the opening of the party will be spoken by the host of the place.

"Hey, Mikey.", whispered Draken to the boy. "You didn't forget what you have memorized, right? You will be talking as our company side on the stage a few minutes later.", said Draken again which Mikey looks at him with a confident smile on his face.

"Don't worry, Kenchin. I got this.", said Mikey.

"Burn their face with some bombastic words.", said Izana which Baji stares at him before started talking.

"Who will we burn their face first?", asked Baji who looks at them with excitement.

"BAJI-SAN! Not that kind of burn that Izana means!!!", screamed Chifuyu in a low voice which all of them looked at Baji with disbelief and unbelievable after hearing what the boy said.

"If you gonna do that, make sure to invite me.", said Kazutora.

"Kazutora, stop encouraging him.", said Mitsuya while looking at his friend with so done face, too tired to handle their shitty behavior for so many times.