A tear slides down my face and I sniffle before hurriedly wipe it away and opening the box. Inside lays a small wolf necklace and on the back is a type of writing. "That is Quileute for 'Our Pup'. You can wear this and remember that you will always be a part of the pack."

My lower lip wobbles as I try to hold back my tears, so I gently set the box on Seth's leg, put the necklace on, and run to Sam. He gently catches me and hugs me as I squeeze his neck.

"Thank you so much," I whisper and he squeezes me tighter in response. After I am fairly sure my eyes are red, but no tears are going to fall out I hug Emily next, then all my boys.

When I hug Jared last he pulls me onto his lap and locks his arms around my waist to keep me is place as I scowl at him. He grins and says, "So, anything in particular you want to do before we take you home?"

I hum in response as I think about it before saying, "Not really. Quil, Jake, Collin, and Brady aren't here, so I don't want to do much without them."

The guys all whine, "Come on! They snooze they loose!"

I laugh but shake my head. "No, we can do something this weekend with them. How about we just play outside for a bit? We could go to that big clearing where we had the party."

"You just want us to be in our wolf form," Embry says with a smirk.

"Only because that is a more pleasant view than your human form."

The guys all whoop and hollar behind me and Embry gasps, "You know what? You're gonna pay for that one." I start laughing until I feel someone pick me up and start running.

I scream and laugh, yelling behind me, "Grab me a muffin!" Embry runs through the woods, tossing me into the air, which earned a scream from me, and hauling me over his shoulder while sprinting aimlessly.

When I see we are in the clearing, a blur passes by me and I feel Embry throw me. "Embry!" I scream and land on a fluffy surface with a thud. I grip onto the hair and see caramel color eyes peering up at me and smile.

"Thanks Jared." Wolf Jared gives me a toothy grin before standing up on two paws and I go sliding off the back of him, laughing as wolf Seth slides underneath him and catches me with a growl.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his big neck. "Aww Sethy. Be nice. We are just playing." Seth nods his head for me to get off so, after he leans down, I slide off and stand beside him, petting his head to calm him.

He starts circling Jared and Embry, who is now in wolf form, and Paul comes up and stands in front of me to "guard me".

I hear a low rumbling coming from them all and I roll my eyes at their attitudes. I carefully sneak out of Paul's side and run to the middle of the circling wolves.

"Hey! Y'all calm down! Seth, stand down now!" Seth comes up to me and nudges me backwards.

"Stand down. We were only playing. You know my rules, no fighting unless it is playful."

Seth nudges my cheek with his wet nose and I smile. "Ok, I'll back up, but no being rough. If I see a scratch on one of you afterwards, you'll get into trouble." Seth nods his big head and nudges me until I am at edge of the woods.